| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
Author: loveinspanish
Collapse the left

[Knitting] Addi Easy Knits 10" circulars?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time: 2018-1-6 07:33
| Show all posts
bevcustom 2018-1-3 15:07
I have the Denise set, and don't care for them.  I only use them when I haven't got a free needle  ...

The Denise set was my first set of circulars when I first started knitting again as an adult.  I've had them for 10 years.  I never had any problems with them coming apart, although one of the joins broke once.  They replaced the cord right away.  My Denise issues were with the joins not being smooth; I was knitting lace at the time.  They got a lot of play until I learned about the addis circulars.  The addis were perfect for me for knitting lace.  When the addi clicks came out, I was ecstatic.  My Denise set rarely gets used.  Only when I need a needle size that I haven't got an addi for, like 10.5 and 10.75.  I have multiples of different sizes in the addi circs, outside of my interchangeables. I love the slickness of the metal and the flexible cords.  I have bamboo dpns, goodness knows I need all the grip I can get with dpns...

Comments

I agree about the bamboo for dpn's. But since I don't use them anymore. I don't have that problem.  Post time 2018-1-6 08:46

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2018-1-6 07:38
| Show all posts
SallySue 2018-1-4 06:08
You could just buy one pair of Clover bamboo needles.  They run about $10 at JoAnn's and you can a ...

That's true, I could.  I had a really long clover circ in US1 that I was going to use to learn magic loop for socks.  After I'd had it for years and never used it or learned magic loop, I decided to give it to a friend a few years ago who wanted to learn magic loop to knit socks.  So, I never got the feel of it.  Now, I'm thinking of getting a 16" and a 24" in US 10 for making a colorwork sweater on chunky yarn.  Thank you for your suggestion.  If those addi tips could be mixed and matched in different sets, I'd just get some US10 bamboo tips to try them out.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2018-1-6 07:39
| Show all posts
Winny 2018-1-4 15:18
I haven't used these.  Thanks for posting, I will look for them.

You're welcome. Aren't they interesting?  They don't come in anything larger than a US5, I think.  I want to try them to see what they feel like.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-4-13 09:35
| Show all posts
I haven't tried these Addi ones. But I have some super short Hiyahiya 9" circulars. They solved my laddering problem but they made my hands cramp because they are so small. Maybe it gets easier with more practice.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-6-2 14:10
| Show all posts
Following this one

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-10-20 03:21
| Show all posts
thanks for the post

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-2-18 05:20
| Show all posts
Interesting, thanks!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-4-21 21:20
| Show all posts |Read mode
very nice
Post time: 2021-4-22 23:44
| Show all posts |Read mode
nice thx
Post time: 2022-6-14 23:01
| Show all posts
Thanks for sharing

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-28 23:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.097887 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list