Forgot password?
 Register
Author: leopard danio
Collapse the left

How to download a file

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time: 2020-11-20 06:27
| Show all posts

I see that thread doesn't have Read Permission. The problem is that you don't have enough coins to download the file. Be sure to click on the link to download the file once, wait 5 seconds then click on the link again. If you use Chrome, you'll have to give permission manually to download that file. I'll give you a bonus so that you can download that.

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-11-20 14:59
| Show all posts
leopard danio

Login/Register to enlarge
2020-11-20 06:27

I see that thread doesn't have Read Permission. The problem is that you don't have enough coins to ...

Oh thank you so much! I didn't understand the system very well. I really appreciate your help. Have a good day!

Comments

my pleasure  Post time 2020-11-29 03:58

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-11-24 01:35
| Show all posts
hi! I am trying to download pattern but I cant. I was charged already but the process of downloading doesnt start. what can I do?

Comments

If you clicked on the file once then wait 5 seconds and clicked on the file again, the problem must be Chrome. Check out if you see a message at the bottom of the page saying "it's not possible to dow  Details Reply Post time 2020-11-24 20:00

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2020-11-24 20:00
| Show all posts
trololo

2020-11-24 01:35

hi! I am trying to download pattern but I cant. I was charged already but the process of downloading ...

If you clicked on the file once then wait 5 seconds and clicked on the file again, the problem must be Chrome. Check out if you see a message at the bottom of the page saying "it's not possible to download the file due to security issues". If so, there's a button beside it saying "keep it" or something like that. Click on it to download the file. It has been happening because Chrome won't support Flash in December 2020 anymore.

Comments

A mi no me salia nada, y al pinchar fuerte sobre el link desde mi teléfono me sale descargar vinculo, y así lo descargaba, porque no conocía la forma que tu enseñaste ahora, mil gracias  Post time 2022-10-18 10:40

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-11-28 16:32
| Show all posts
I am unable to download anything since yesterday.  How are you supposed to give Chrome permission to download a file?

Comments

pay attention to the bottom of your computer. There'll be a tab asking to keep the file and you'll have to click on the button to keep it  Details Reply Post time 2020-11-29 04:01

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +50 Collapse Reason
leopard danio + 50 welcome to the forum!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2020-11-29 04:01
| Show all posts
stitchyman

2020-11-28 16:32

I am unable to download anything since yesterday.  How are you supposed to give Chrome permission to ...

pay attention to the bottom of your computer. There'll be a tab asking to keep the file and you'll have to click on the button to keep it

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-11-29 16:33
| Show all posts
I am not getting any messages now, although I know the ones you mean and I did get those for a few days and clicked on 'keep'.  I have changed the browser that I use now though and am able to download files OK - or at least the one I was trying to get.

Thanks for your help.

Rate

leopard danio + 50 Usefull

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-11-29 16:35
| Show all posts
I have changed the internet browser that I use for this site and now I am able to download files OK.  Maybe others who are having problems should try it.

Comments

which one do you use now?  Details Reply Post time 2020-11-30 18:49

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2020-11-30 18:49
| Show all posts
stitchyman

2020-11-29 16:35

I have changed the internet browser that I use for this site and now I am able to download files OK. ...

which one do you use now?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-12-1 16:25
| Show all posts
I'm now using Microsoft Edge.

Rate

leopard danio + 50 Usefull

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-1 11:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.089949 sec., 24 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list