| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Author: susiequeue123
Collapse the left

[Tips Discussion] does anyone use a floor stand?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2011-12-16 23:59
| Show all posts
I'm so envious of all of these stands, I have arthritis in my hands and spine and sometimes just can't hold the hoop or frame properly. I will just have to save up and dream in the meantime!

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2011-12-17 01:29
| Show all posts
I had a floor stand but don't use it any more as I have a magnifying glass on stand can not put two together on the floor and adjust them around.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2011-12-29 13:44
| Show all posts

Hi! May I know what is the brand of your floor stand and where did you buy it?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-3-28 15:55
| Show all posts
I used to - the best ones are the ones with the arm where you lie your project on the top.  The clip ones means either leaving ends to finish off later or always unscrewing and screwing up the clip to rotate it.

Now I use a lap stand with arms as it's less bulky and you can sit anywhere without the floor stand needing room to stand.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-4-1 10:37
| Show all posts
I have never used one, and will not

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-4-1 12:04
| Show all posts
I have two floor stands and love them, couldnt stitch without them.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-4-7 23:58
| Show all posts
I used to use a floor stand but I prefer to not sit in the chair it fitted so now I use lap/table stand instead.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-4-8 08:06
| Show all posts
i dont use anything.but want to buy one  floor stand.i think it would help me to stitch faster ,especialy for big projects .because on small i think there is no need on it:)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-4-9 01:00
| Show all posts
I have a Stitchmaster floor stand and it can also be added to, so I have a magnifying light and chart holder attached.  The frame is supported by two bars on the stand so you can lift your frame off and turn it over when fastening off your stitches.  I prefer this type to the ones which clamp your frame, as I was worried they might mark my fabric.  Also a good frame is the Necessaire, but it is very expensive

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-4-10 19:58
| Show all posts
The remarks were very useful for me too! I also want to buy a stand now, because of a larger project. Thanks!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-28 17:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051310 sec., 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list