Search
Hot search: hat cross stitch Xsd hae xsd Hae
Author: Turquoise
Collapse the left

New Upload proccess!!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2018-12-11 15:01
| Show all posts

i did everything right. i've already uploaded four patterns successfully so it's not an issue with me. images and pdfs just won't attach. it says it's at 100% but there's no option to edit the price, and when you view the post there are no attachments..

Comments

Ok... It is our error which is looking for  Post time 2018-12-11 17:29

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2018-12-11 17:32
| Show all posts
Shadowedmoon

Login/Register to enlarge
2018-12-7 23:38

no option to attach , tried , I can select image , file (pdf , rar , doc etc..) but no attach

Did you mean?
You have one computer ... Other family members use this computer ... Your account can not upload but other account can upload:o

It is very important information... But it is not come to me "right"

Actually we try this idea... Our global moderator try with another accounts ...other accounts can not uploaded too ...?????....

Comments

One computer , multiple users , one other uses pindiy , as do I , I can NOT upload , she can , with no problem. She did try 2 days ago and could not , she has not tried since  Post time 2018-12-13 07:06

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-12-13 07:05
| Show all posts
Edited by bevcustom at 2018-12-12 15:09

I have tried twice to upload a new book, and it will not show either the images, or the pdf's in the attachments.  It comes up blank and is sent to recycle. Why is this new system not accepting it?  I followed your instructions, and they are not working. Also, where is the place to put the coins for the pattern/s?

Comments

We or tech team can not define yet... We presume about "html5"... But we can be sure .. %80 people don't effect... They can work without any problem ... At the first time tech team said to  Details Reply Post time 2018-12-13 07:13

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2018-12-13 07:13
| Show all posts
bevcustom

2018-12-13 01:05

I have tried twice to upload a new book, and it will not show either the images, or the pdf's in the ...

We or tech team  can not define yet... We presume about "html5"... But we can be sure .. %80 people don't effect...:dizzy: They can work without any problem   ...

At the first time tech team said to us... We can work excellent therefore we can not see the problem and we can not define the problem ... Also it is not general problem... It means user's device or settings must be fix :funk:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-12-15 06:39
| Show all posts
Hi just contacting you to say I opened another account as I am both Azbee and Azbee1...My new account works to upload so it is not a computer setting but an account issue and therefore it's a glitch on the webpage...I do not want to start from scratch I want my old account to be able to do what it was able to in the past.

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +20 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 20 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-12-16 21:21
| Show all posts
Just tried again today

Still not able to upload :'(

Getting tired of coming here every day trying to upload and nothing happens.

It's like shopping without a job no gold coins earned but I can spend them downloading! :(

Comments

We can not define the problem... Now we have two people they said same computer /different account but one of the can upload other can not... Could you please create new account and try on that??  Post time 2018-12-17 09:38

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-12-18 10:10
| Show all posts
Azbee1

2018-12-15 06:39

Hi just contacting you to say I opened another account as I am both Azbee and Azbee1...My new accoun ...

Sorry it kept saying it was downloaded had to change the name...

Azbee Screen

Azbee Screen

Comments

Our all uploads must be on "New thread" section...  Post time 2018-12-18 22:32
Add thread must have permission on only first 3 section actually ... I mean no problem on this list  Post time 2018-12-18 22:31
Thank you so much for posting this picture ... But these permissions is right...  Post time 2018-12-18 22:30

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +20 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 20 Thank you so much for add this picture !

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-12-18 21:33
| Show all posts
Hi Turquoise

I just created a second account knitknitknit2 as you requested

Was able to upload test image at this thread:

http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php? ... ;extra=#pid18630434

So it appears it is a problem with my account settings on forum NOT my computer settings.

I do NOT want to start over with a new account, how can this be solved?

Turquoise
We can not define the problem... Now we have two people they said same computer /different account but one of the can upload other can not... Could you please create new account and try on that??  Post time 2018-12-16 20:38

Comments

Ofcourse you will not satrt all over again... Please be patience ... Our tech team must solve this problem anymore  Post time 2018-12-18 22:33

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-12-27 06:54
| Show all posts
Tesekkür ederim

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-12-27 17:24
| Show all posts
Am I doing something wrong or are you guys just busy? I posted something on December 5 and 14, but they still haven't shown up

Comments

Could you please give me link?  Details Reply Post time 2018-12-28 11:04

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-18 21:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062949 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list