Post time: 2018-11-14 05:09
| Show all posts
Thank you very match for info!!!!!

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-14 05:18
| Show all posts
ok !! Great idea!! thanks for work to make the forum experience better!!

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
Lolitta + 10 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-14 15:57
| Show all posts
Thank you for the information

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-14 16:04
| Show all posts
Thank you very much for informing:loveliness:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-15 18:55
| Show all posts
I did according to the instructions.
But the pattern did not appear for download.:'(:'(:'(

Comments

The pattern will appear for downloading after it has been moderated and sent to the right forum.  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-18 03:53

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-15 20:53
| Show all posts
It would make more sense for the patterns awaiting moderation to not appear in searches because you are now going to have constant threads about why people can't download what is appearing as a new thread.  

Comments

In my opinion, this new system is the best of all we have ever had! It has solved a LOT of problems so far. You'll be able to download the files as soon as the moderators approve them. You are bein  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-18 04:02
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-15 21:39
| Show all posts
Thank you ,dear Turquoise, for information!!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-15 22:36
| Show all posts
Buongiorno, scusate... potete spiegare anche in italiano per favore?
grazie mille!!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-16 01:17
| Show all posts
thanks a lot for info, I'll try use new system :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-16 01:20
| Show all posts
i keep trying to post but haven't been able to get threw grrrrrrrr
the only way i can find the post about new upload process is a very tiny line on the top of the page on the right side.
new tasks don't work for me. i use to get points when i signed in now i don't. i don't get points for replying to a post or posting in free talk. i can't get into knitting to see the new patterns so maybe i can get some points. not sure if i understand about posting new patterns so i can earn points. i have a dozen or more patterns that i can share but being that things seam to be still messed up i don't dare post them

i think i understand, but there is still a problem.
1. all pattern must be per-approved on the same page   
2. you choose you category and do as you did before
3 we have to wait for them to be approved and then they will be moved to the proper forum. i hope i got this right

so i went here  to see new patterns i went to new and this is what i got   i was unable to attach a picture or the page address so you could see what i was getting  but i was unable to read nor understand it.

so i am not sure what i am doing wrong. do i understand any of the new instructions to putting up a new thread and if so is it just that there is still a glitch in seeing the new knitting threads

Comments

I just managed a knitting pattern I think  Details Reply Post time 2019-3-3 13:48
I to am having issues uploading new patterns for Crochet. I tried yesterday but have found out that they were blank threads although I did select the file and picture, not sure what is going on. I  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-18 09:22
Sorry Dear KnittingAngel... I tried today add new post ... I can not either .... I reported our tech team I hope it will solve as soon as possible  Post time 2018-11-16 14:45

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 07:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050971 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list