Forgot password?
 Register
View: 342|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

Ratings

[Copy link]
Post time: 2020-2-9 22:51
| Show all posts |Read mode
I'm stunned to see replies to people's work with a "thanks" type message. Thanks for what?  Someone is posting their work and rating is a way to compliment and offer a bit of leveling up.  It makes me sad when I see posts of people's work and replies of "thanks."   Thanks for what?  Especially so when the persons writing "thanks" are levels above, like 6, 7, 8...they have ratings to give daily and it doesn't hurt to use them particularly for forum members who are fairl new and low on the level scale.  Admins, you can delete this post if you feel it inappropriate.  I know I can't wish people to do something aren't willing to do, but it is just weird.  At least it is weird to me.  

Comments

Old or solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2020-3-8 09:24

Rate

Number of participants 2Gold Coins +65 Collapse Reason
globuline + 60 Thank you very much for red!
bs.frog + 5 AGREE!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2020-2-16 20:37
| Show all posts
I every day look in the diaries, just to  get some new ideas for myself. And when it says nothing for me I be polied and say 'very nice!', but when it amazings me then I write that down too... and when I think "WOW" I give them also rating points, just to say thank you a little more ;-)
And when some people ask my opinion, then I also will write that down, it takes just a few seconds more...
But 'thanks'?
only by sharing and I am happy, I be polied and say 'thank you' to that person to show I am happy that they have shared something...
It can drive you crazy, but that is now the rules this forum is build o,  so actually they do nothing wrong by placing only thanks ;-)
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-2-9 23:23
| Show all posts
I could have written the same as you DMCrafter ;P it makes me crazy when people write 'thanks' to a post of someones work. If you took the moment to check it out and reply your reply can at least look like you looked at their work. Rating it such a kind and great thing to do for your fellow members, in my opinion, but to say 'thanks' or 'thanks for sharing' to a show of their work I find it insulting. To me it feels like you are posting to move up levels and replying like most of us do to all chart posts. Good point to think about DMCrafter, thanks for raising it :loveliness:

Comments

Thanks for the rating Sylvana, very sweet of you!  Post time 2020-2-17 01:00
If I post a pattern, and members say thank you, I say you're very welcome, it's polite, I was raised to be polite. Do it not for the coins, I share and by transfer.  Post time 2020-2-10 02:42
Drives me nuts too. Don't think it is too hard to at least just reply 'lovely' or 'beautiful' if you don't want to take a moment for a sincere reply, just a thought! Thanks for the rating :)  Post time 2020-2-10 00:18
Thanks for agreeing. I was thinking perhaps I should not write the post but really it is driving me crazy.  Post time 2020-2-10 00:00

Rate

Number of participants 2Gold Coins +16 Collapse Reason
Sylvana + 14 Thank you very much!
DMCrafter + 2 Thanks for the reply. Glad someone agrees.

View Rating Log

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-2-16 03:32
| Show all posts
About me, sometimes I appreciate a lot to admire diairies .I never quite go in others sections .no time to look everywhere. But I like to rate people who show me lovely works or women who let red on their wall. Each Day we can offer some coins(about me 60) so for not loosing them I usually give them in one time like I did for you today.

Comments

You are right globuline, you also share a lot, that's great. :)  Post time 2020-2-20 19:24
I think once I posted this, I second guessed myself. Can't make anyone do what they don't want to do, but then again, maybe they don't realize about the rates. Have a super day and thanks again.  Post time 2020-2-16 03:35
Thank you - I left the red to be nice. I'm not looking for coins or ratings, but it is nice absolutely to give ratings to people especially new to the forum who are trying to get to level 1, 2.  Post time 2020-2-16 03:34
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 07:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071135 sec., 22 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list