Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 310|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

getting a dog

[Copy link]
Post time: 2020-3-15 00:42
| Show all posts |Read mode
My daughter and son in law are getting a dog. They compromised between a little and a big, so it is a Goldendoodle.  Friend of friend had a litter of puppies.  They have to pay for it though because the owner realized they could make a little money. But, not so bad because the owner also took the puppies to the vet for shots and fed them these 8 weeks.  THey were looking to get a puppy in September coming, but this is sooner so maybe it is meant to be. It is a girl puppy. No name yet. They will get her next week.  This is a big deal for them, they have no children.  I actually look forward to having a dog again, even though it is not my own.  Our last dog passed away at age 15 five years ago and that was rough.  I didn't think I'd ever have another dog in my lifetime.  So, I am excited.

Comments

Old or solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2020-4-15 07:58

Rate

Number of participants 2Gold Coins +21 Collapse Reason
Sylvana + 16 Congratulations.
bs.frog + 5 Congrats on Grand-Furbaby!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2020-3-15 01:08
| Show all posts
Oh wow! This is great news! What are the possible names for the little pup for now?

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +2 Collapse Reason
DMCrafter + 2 no name yet; think they are keeping a secret

View Rating Log

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-3-15 01:52
| Show all posts
I adopted a Kitty a year ago, after My dear cat passed away. Life is better with pets

Comments

O yes, I agree, if I could care of them, I would buy a pet.  Post time 2020-3-17 22:24

Rate

Number of participants 3Gold Coins +15 Collapse Reason
Sylvana + 8 Agree.
DMCrafter + 2 ...indeed...better with pets.... :)
bs.frog + 5 Agree, Life is Better with Pets!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-3-15 02:00
| Show all posts
#Quick Reply Cutest thing ever very sweet#

Rate

DMCrafter + 2 thank you for answering and some points to move you along

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-3-15 03:00
| Show all posts
congrats for your children.
A dog is real love and a big compagnon in live, on this moment I still have 5  (oldies) and I don't want to think on the moment they leave me for heaven.
They give me the power to live and to got up every morning. But my health is that bad on the moment that the future is not ment for a dog again, so the future will be a kitten after my oldest dog is died... he is almost 15 years old now, also my second old dog is almost 15 years
The youngest one is getting 7 years in may ;-)

Comments

Enjoy them, and I hope you will feel well.  Post time 2020-3-16 01:31
Agreed. When our dog passed my husband got physically sick over it. He didn't sleep for about 2 months, but also, it was harder because my sis in law died April, our dog in May, and a friend in June..  Post time 2020-3-16 01:30

Rate

DMCrafter + 2 thanks for answering

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-3-15 04:04
| Show all posts
Congrats!  I'm living without a dog for the first time since 1981.  It's been tough to adjust.  My daughter is coming home for a visit soon with her dog so I'll get my fix then!  Better than having a grandkid come to visit!

Comments

Have fun Sally with the dog dear Sally and don't pull the dogs you. lol  Post time 2020-3-17 23:07
lol - yes grands are harder. I have great nieces, 3 of them....they are a handful. Don't think I'll ever be a grandma though and I have to respect their decision on that.  Post time 2020-3-16 01:29

Rate

Number of participants 2Gold Coins +6 Collapse Reason
Sylvana + 4 Have fun.
DMCrafter + 2 thank you for answering

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-3-15 04:21
| Show all posts
Edited by bs.frog at 2020-3-15 04:23

So exciting! Very happy for you and your family. I agree with @Amor puro , life is better with pets :loveliness: My husband and I got to love on a beautiful Goldendoodle last weekend. We were in the craft store and a lady and her daughter had their sweet puppy, she was 8 months, with them. She was just the sweetest thing. So affectionate! She was jumping up (it was ok with us) on us and giving kisses. Sitting on our feet, resting agaist us while we chatted. She was just the best! I am sure your  daughter and son in law's baby will be just as wonderful. Congrats on your new grand-furbaby! ;P

Comments

Ahh, thanks so much. Looking forward to you posting pictures when she arrives :)  Post time 2020-3-16 01:40
You are sweet. :)  Post time 2020-3-16 01:28

Rate

DMCrafter + 2 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-3-16 21:17
| Show all posts
Congrats! We have two dogs (and other animals). There is so much joy in loving a dog, cat, etc!

Rate

DMCrafter + 2 yes indeed

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-3-17 20:07
| Show all posts
Congratulations !

Rate

DMCrafter + 2 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-3-17 22:22
| Show all posts
Like the doodle old president Obama has? No hair around? Congratulations, please post a picture. :)

Comments

She is a redhead. :) They are naming her Beesly.  Post time 2020-3-18 08:07

Rate

DMCrafter + 2 You are sweet.

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 20:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052802 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list