Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 290|Reply: 33
Collapse the left

I don\'t Want To Do ANYTHING

[Copy link]
Post time: 2020-7-18 17:31
| Show all posts |Read mode
Nowadays I dont want to do anything. I have many projects I want to start but I@m not able to conmplete the incomplete ones.... I think it is because covid-19. I@m stucked at home with 3 men in the house for 4 months working from home, feeding them, doing housework and finally I@m done!.... I want to run to a cliff of a mountain where there is no technology or a humanbeing.... I think I@m losing my mind :lol

Comments

Old or solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2020-8-19 20:05

Rate

Number of participants 5Gold Coins +31 Collapse Reason
KatharinaV-NL + 1 So funny!
Hakemieke + 4 Stay strong!
softdough + 6 Hang in there!
bs.frog + 10 Me Too, LOL!
pitussa + 10 Me too!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2020-7-26 03:47
| Show all posts
Well I wasn't going to comment on this thread but here goes anyhow!  It's a tough time right now with everything in life being a bit off kilter to say the least.  However just because the men in your life are "working" from home doesn't mean that they shouldn't be working "in" the home too.  If a man is able to dirty a dish he can certainly wash a dish.  Same goes for laundry, making the beds etc.
There is no reason for you to exhaust yourself by playing servant to the men in your life.
Respect yourself and tell them to get off their butts and do their fair share!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-7-24 05:52
| Show all posts
Stay strong and keep healthy that is important, big hug from Belgium!!

Comments

Thank you very much, you are exactly right!...  Post time 2020-7-25 04:35

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-7-23 06:17
| Show all posts
As long as you are able to draw the conclusion you are losing your mind, you have not lost it yet girl!!!

Comments

at least for now....  Post time 2020-7-24 00:34

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-7-22 17:30
| Show all posts
Do a new one, call it your Covid crisis. Take care and make those men cook a meal

Comments

I will!...  Post time 2020-7-24 00:35

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-7-22 14:41
| Show all posts
I feel you girl. Just try to keep your head up and look for the positives.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-7-21 06:47
| Show all posts
Luckily my husband helps with cooking and shopping but cleaning is all me :) The only things keeping me sane are zoom meetings with family, lots of phone calls and pets and wildlife that I feed. I have left my property only 3 times since early March. Really looking forward being able to go places again. We have been making a list of things we want to do or places to visit once things get better. Wishing all good heath, physical and mental. May your love of crafts help keep you sane  ;P

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-7-20 22:37
| Show all posts
Don't give up!!! I know is dificult and hard, but I'm sure you will find a way to keep your head over those waters. (((Hugs)))

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-7-19 14:07
| Show all posts
In the same boat with you. Also have 3 hungry men at home. And they couldn't help me because they are working or schooling from home as well. And I'm on freelance.

I don't even think about my UFOs now. I'll finish them later. Maybe. Right now more important to stay healthy and alive.

I'm cooking, and I've started to take photos of food. This is motivating me a little.

And after whole busy day sometimes I have opportunity to relax with current cross-stitch work. Only one current work, only one little step - I'm not going to give up.

Comments

neither will I!... At least for some time.... Thank you very much.  Post time 2020-7-19 15:55

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-8-11 20:07
| Show all posts
Big cyber hugs to ALL of us. This is definitely different days for all of us.
I get tired of the Mr. thinking I am "free" or not busy because I am home. He forgets that I am working.
But there are many positives to the situation (working from home, no commute, no business dress code, being able to do household things (or stitching) on breaks) I try to keep reminding myself of those.
For the projects....maybe just tell yourself I will do one thread, or one row. It will motivate you to get started and then maybe you will enjoy it and keep going.
Also do some self care, it really can make you feel better. Paint your toes, use some nice lotion, a bubble bath, whatever you enjoy!
If your finances have room.....order pickup from a small local business (they need our support) Tell the men to go pick it up, the cook is taking the evening OFF :)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-7-18 17:40
| Show all posts
Keep everything together and don't let your head down, everything will be oké. It's not only the corona. :)

Comments

I've got tired  Post time 2020-7-19 03:41

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-7-18 22:20
| Show all posts
Edited by CraftyLouAnna at 2020-7-19 05:11

I am stuck at home with my sons, ones girlfriend, and Husband as well.  And I am the only one  who "thinks" or gets anything done.  For them it's a holiday.

I really feel for you.  I long to go back to work just to escape the house.
No holiday for us Women, our work still remains.

Comments

No one helps and you should do everything. It is really taugh. I want to replace places with my friend whom say it's how nice you work from home. Yay! come and try just for one day... I understand you  Post time 2020-7-19 03:44

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
pitussa + 10 Me too!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-7-18 22:26
| Show all posts
I understand you, I think

Comments

I'm unable to complete the unfinished projects. And I don't know if it should be done.  Post time 2020-7-19 03:51
thank you very much  Post time 2020-7-19 03:45

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-7-20 23:43
| Show all posts
I think they should help you clean and cook!! They are spoiled!! I have no motivation either. I can't seem to finish anything. My father passed away without a last will and testament. He could have made one but didn't bother. He died of cancer not Covid-19. I also want to run away to the hills or beach somewhere. Take a break and go for a short walk outside.  It will make you feel better.

Comments

Sorry for your loss. I understand you  Post time 2020-7-28 19:08
Very sorry for your loss Marty109. Always good advise to go for a walk, some fresh air and sunshine can do wonders for your spirits.  Post time 2020-7-21 06:41
I wish best for you and may your father rest in peace. I'he lost my mother in december 2018 and my mother-in-law in May from cancer too. I understand what you feel...  Post time 2020-7-21 05:03

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-7-21 12:13
| Show all posts
I cant complte my works because Covid caugth us. My husband just lost his smell. My thirteen years old boy is confinated in his room. And I have all the other symtoms ;(

Comments

I am recovered by now...and I am working again :)  Post time 2020-8-11 21:31
I hope you are felling better quickly. Rest and let your body recover, your projects will be there later.  Post time 2020-8-11 19:54
DiX
So sorry for you! Hope you and your family will recover soon.  Post time 2020-7-22 11:12
I wish you all get well very soon. I'm so sorry for you.  Post time 2020-7-22 06:57
omg!... I wish you all get well very soon.  Post time 2020-7-21 16:01

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 17:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.137572 sec., 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list