Search
Hot search: HAE Baby Xsd car xsd doll Russi
Author: knitknitknit
Collapse the left

Left Side Navigation

[Copy link]
Post time: 2020-8-3 17:08
| Show all posts
I find it very annoying and time-consuming that you always have to go to the start page first to get to the subforums.  
Not really user-friendly.
I hope this will be undone.

Comments

AGREE!!! Thank you!  Details Reply Post time 2020-8-4 01:12

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2020-8-4 01:12
| Show all posts
lycisy 2020-8-3 04:08
I find it very annoying and time-consuming that you always have to go to the start page first to get ...

AGREE!!!

Thank you!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2020-8-5 01:05
| Show all posts
ADMIN
Can side navigation please be restored?

Login the ACP
Select the Styles on navigation tab, then select the Styles on left navigation
After that you click the View thread link on top
Now rolling down site and choose the Yes at Allow user control info on the left bar

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-8-10 17:21
| Show all posts
It seems that nobody is really interested in the fact that the site is no longer user-friendly.
Still no change to be seen.

Comments

It's my understanding left side navigation is NOT coming back. Not enough people are complaining I guess Suppose to be better for mobile? A site CAN be coded for both though so that doesn't make se  Details Reply Post time 2020-8-11 19:05

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2020-8-11 19:05
| Show all posts
lycisy 2020-8-10 04:21
It seems that nobody is really interested in the fact that the site is no longer user-friendly.
Stil ...

It's my understanding left side navigation is NOT coming back.

Not enough people are complaining I guess

Suppose to be better for mobile?

A site CAN be coded for both though so that doesn't make sense to me

Can't use the site with my phone at all now the pattern pages go completely white after you click on them so you can't view the those pages at all now doesn't make sense it was done for mobile

If you are forced to go back to certain pages the ads get more hits which means more money for the site is my thought.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-8-11 23:25
| Show all posts
Where is the navigation bar:'(:'(

I will only upload something when I have my navigation bar back. That's too cumbersome for me. Sorry

Comments

I know All that back and forth back and forth to view pages instead of just clicking on the left navigation makes me too tired to UPLOAD anything Only uploads I've been seeing lately are  Details Reply Post time 2020-8-15 22:04

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2020-8-15 22:04
| Show all posts
isabelle 2020-8-11 10:25
Where is the navigation bar

I will only upload something when I have my navigation bar back.  ...

I know :(

All that back and forth back and forth to view pages instead of just clicking on the left navigation makes me too tired to UPLOAD anything :dizzy:

Only uploads I've been seeing lately are the free patterns not the new releases like we used to have.

Wonder why :P

Comments

But really interesting new patterns have not been uploaded for some time. At least not in the frequency as it used to be. And if a completely new pattern is actually uploaded here, then only at a rid  Details Reply Post time 2020-8-17 01:48

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-8-17 01:48
| Show all posts
knitknitknit 2020-8-15 16:04
I know

All that back and forth back and forth to view pages instead of just clicking on the le ...

But really interesting new patterns have not been uploaded for some time.
At least not in the frequency as it used to be. And if a completely new pattern is actually uploaded here, then only at a ridiculously high price (200 - 300 GC in the knitting section). Greed is obviously insatiable.

I still purchase patterns that are interesting for me.
But there will be no more sharing for the time for me being with this horrible navigation.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-17 06:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.089336 sec., 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list