Post time: 2012-4-11 14:55
| Show all posts
Thank you for sharing :)

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-4-16 07:21
| Show all posts
I use whatever takes my fancy at the time and depends on the size of the project. I like q snaps but the bigger ones can get a bit heavy. I use a piece of felt between the stitching and and the clip that goes over and have never had a problem. If it is a larger project I sometimes forgo the felt and just fold the stitching over so that the clip fits over the wrong side of the fabric. It also helps keep the material taut in the q snap.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-4-16 07:49
| Show all posts
Edited by KIMJINOK at 2012-4-16 07:50

I just cross stitch, place the hand-held
Was difficult
So I will try to bought.
If you are using words I'm a cloth does leave a mark

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-4-16 11:07
| Show all posts
i love q snap so much. it makes my cross stitch easier because i can see the hole in fabric more clearly, and can leave it on fabric without worrying about the mark in it. now i have 3 set of q snap in different size

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-4-24 13:36
| Show all posts
I love my qsnaps:D  I do find them to be heavy but I use a floor stand so it's not a problem.  I've never had them harm my fabric and I do leave the fabric in them.

I've been doing a lot of smaller projects lately and was wasting fabric so I'd have enough to fit the smallest qsnap.  I was telling my DH about one project where I was going to have to cut the fabric much bigger than needed.  It was a beautiful piece of hand dyed linen and I didn't want to waste any of it.  So, DH took the qsnap out to his workshop and started sawing it, LOL;P  Now I have my very own custom made tiny qsnap:D

Comments

What kind of floor stand do you use. I've been looking for one for my q snaps but so far haven't found one.  Details Reply Post time 2012-9-19 01:23

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-4-25 05:21
| Show all posts
I just got my first q-snap last week. I ordered an 11x11 which is one of the bigger sizes but I'm used to stitching with a 10 inch hoop mostly so I figured anything smaller would be a hard transition for me. I will be honest...the first day was very annoying for me. The ends of the fabric that stuck out on the corners were scratching at my arm as I stitched and I found it was very bulky. But I stuck with it and now I will never go back. I hold mine by the bottom left corner and stitch with my right hand. It can get a little heavy but I do stitch a ton...several hours a day. So far it hasn't been so heavy that I've switched back to a hoop though.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-4-25 14:59
| Show all posts
I do not like them, because my hands hurt when I use them,
I like a lapstand

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-5-27 03:23
| Show all posts
I have the 11X11 size and I balance it when stitching either on the arm of my chair or desk.  I love the ample space it gives, so that I can jump around a design without having to move  it, like a hoop.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-5-27 07:19
| Show all posts
not for me, I like my hoops

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-5-28 09:31
| Show all posts
always use Q-snaps, have 6x6, 8x8, and 11x11.  my fave to use is 8x8

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-19 23:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065865 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list