View: 301|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

Swarovski ends beads sales after June 2021

[Copy link]
Post time: 2021-3-5 21:14
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hi sweeties!

I didn't see this topic coming up yet:
End of June 2021 Swarovski will end the sales of beading products for non-professionals worldwide.
This means that beadshops worldwide can no longer order products such as loose beads, pearls and other crystal elements for our hobbies.

Why? Overall costs are too high for Swarovski to keep up all the colors and shapes available in low quantities worldwide.

Sales of other Swarovski products such as pens or watches with crystals will normally continue.

So when you are a regular user of Swarovski beads: buy-buy-buy now if you can!
Or when you need to repair that one heirloom still waiting for you to have time for it.... buy now what you need for your repair.

Yesterday I heard from an import firm in The Netherlands that already not everything is available anymore in Europe.
It is expected that after 1st July people will try to sell their personal stock for much higher prices on selling platforms.

But luckily there is a beautiful other option for having to let go of Swarovski elements: Preciosa.
:lol Hey, and wasn't it time anyway to dive into our bead stash and clear some things out and reorganize it all?

Happy beading!
KatharinaV

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Comments

Old or solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2021-6-1 18:12

Rate

Number of participants 3Gold Coins +19 Collapse Reason
bs.frog + 5 Thank you very much!
tatyanaSeigers + 4 Thank you very much for sharing this info!
BoingBoing + 10 Usefull

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Author| Post time: 2021-3-6 04:39
| Show all posts
P.s. Don't forget to download these last product cards with colours and shapes!:
  create-your-style.com/products/beads
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-6 11:06
| Show all posts
Thanks for the update.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-10 00:20
| Show all posts
Thank you very much for the information KatharinaV-NL :loveliness: I had no idea. Planning to do some shopping to like you mentioned, get what I need now so I have it for later. Going to miss their gorgeous beads, hopefully something new will take their place in time. Thanks again!

Comments

Also thanks for the link to save the product cards, very happy to have that!  Post time 2021-3-10 00:22

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 01:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.231567 sec., 22 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list