Forgot password?
 Register
View: 167|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

Mark all read?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2021-8-10 03:42
| Show all posts |Read mode
I have been looking like crazy. Isn't there a button to mark all posts read, in the forum? I think it's hard to find where I left from, last time I visited.
Or maybe someone has a clever way to keep up with new posts, you have not yet read?

Comments

old or solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2021-9-8 22:44

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
pitussa + 10 Excellent!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2021-8-10 16:44
| Show all posts
It was a useful feature.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-8-10 04:37
| Show all posts
Edited by Silverlea at 2021-8-10 12:57

To find out where you left on from in any forum:

1. Go to More in the title bar and choose Post Time That will sort the patterns on the date they were posted from new to oldest
Clipboard01.jpg

Then keep a note of the page you left off.  Say you finish the day on page 212, the next day you resume on page 213.

2. Remember to start at More/Post Time on page 1 every day because new patterns are being uploaded all the time.  Once you have checked the new additions resume where you left off.

Comments

Thanks for the rating ♥  Post time 2021-8-10 20:31

Rate

Number of participants 2Gold Coins +16 Collapse Reason
pitussa + 10 Thank you very much!
tatyanaSeigers + 6 Usefull

View Rating Log

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-8-10 06:02
| Show all posts
@Silvertea I have noticed that if you use more/post time it does sort the threads newest to oldest. But  if you post on an older thread and you choose more/post it brings a thread I've viewed previously even though that thread may be from 2012 for instance. If you are not in the habit of looking at the post time dates you can accidently post more than once on a thread.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-8-10 13:57
| Show all posts
@Duckeyd  True!  There was a nifty feature that was taken away around the 18th July where we could monitor our posts by deleting the duplicate.

When I post I check "Show the authors posts only" to make sure I haven't double posted.  If I have double posted, I was able to go to "Edit/Additional options" and it would have a button to Delete Post.  That option is no longer there.  

It is a life saver if you double post and moderators are far too busy for me to annoy them with a report of my double posting.  It was wonderful to be able to monitor one's own post.  Fantastic feature that was taken away, I do so wish it was brought back.

Hoping to see it functional again soon.  

02.jpg

Comments

Yup! It's gone :-( Best feature on the site......poof :-(  Post time 2021-8-10 14:16
Wait, was that function taken away? :o Dang, that was an useful one!  Post time 2021-8-10 14:13

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2021-8-10 16:46
| Show all posts

Thanks Silverlea - a bit complicated to track. But if it's the only way :(

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-12 05:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083787 sec., 23 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list