Forgot password?
 Register
View: 146|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

Unable to Post

[Copy link]
Post time: 2022-7-1 19:36
| Show all posts |Read mode
I wanted to upload my finished project to the forum, but when I tried to all I got was this "Sorry, you are not allowed to post thread in this forum, please click here to view details", which was utterly unhelpful. I am somewhat puzzled as I have uploaded other projects to this forum before, though not recently. So what if anything has changed? What is it I don't know? What am I doing wrong? I mean I could always not share, I don't have to, but I would like to with other people who share the same interests as me.

Comments

Solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2022-7-2 23:39

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2022-7-1 19:51
| Show all posts
Not sure if this is your problem or not, but did you happen to try to post directly in Stitch Diary / Crochet Diary / Knitting Diary? That won't work. You have to post new diaries here: https://www.pindiy.com/forum-279-1.html

Comments

AMW
Oh thanks! That seems to be new since last I uploaded. Whyever would they change it to that?? Oh well.  Details Reply Post time 2022-7-1 20:32
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-7-1 20:09
| Show all posts
this is not a very user friendly site, I'm new here and I don't know what's going on.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2022-7-1 20:32
| Show all posts

Oh thanks! That seems to be new since last I uploaded. Whyever would they change it to that?? Oh well.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-7-2 03:44
| Show all posts
The upload process was changed in November of 2018.

Explained here:
www.pindiy.com/thread-397033-1-1.html

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 09:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067914 sec., 21 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list