Forgot password?
 Register
View: 193|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

New here ! (Also where to find yarn ?)

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2023-1-10 08:55 |Read mode
Hi ! My name's Luve and I'm new here. I love crocheting for many reasons but unfortunately I sometimes struggle to find the patterns I want online because many of them are expensive and I cannot afford to use money on my hobbies like that and that's why I'm here.The same way : obtaining yarn is a big struggle. For Christmas I received a gift card to a shop that sells yarn but I only have 5$ left on it (used the 35 others on little bundles of yarn) and I'm now struggling ... So here comes my question : do you know where I could by yarn for cheaper ? (I don't live in America though so maybe don't give me shops' names but rather ideas of sites / shop types where I could find what I want).
That's it, thanks to anyone who would answer !

Comments

Old/solved topic in Free talk  Post time 2023-2-8 21:06

Rate

Number of participants 2Gold Coins +59 Collapse Reason
leopard danio + 50 welcome to the forum!
Puppy + 9 Welcome!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2023-1-10 22:59
| Show all posts
Drops yarn is cheap and reasonably good, soft, sturdy, durable. I always use this for presents, easy to care for (superwash). Their recycled cotton is wonderful, and so affordable!
I also like Lithuanian yarns, I think they ship worldwide and also affordable. Shipping is very reasonable!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-1-10 20:56
| Show all posts
Ice yarns are a good price and fair quality, shipping to North America was expensive; almost as much as the yarn itself.  I did buy real wool though.  They are based in Turkey I believe.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-1-11 07:09
| Show all posts
Welcome to the forum

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-1-18 10:56
| Show all posts
Na etsy jest spory wybór i strony internetowe lokalnych sklepów w twojej okolicy.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-10 17:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070590 sec., 21 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list