Forgot password?
 Register
View: 289|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

YouTube Video

[Copy link]
Post time: 2024-4-9 05:53
| Show all posts |Read mode
Is the YouTube Video working for anyone? It's not working for me and didn't work last week either. There's 4 different codes in the same video and I've tried all four and they all say code mismatch. Same thing last week and same video as last week.

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2024-4-9 18:40
| Show all posts
sometimes you can find the right code in the comments
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-9 17:10
| Show all posts
I've done them and had no troubles

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-9 16:53
| Show all posts
It works for me. As BluBrd said, perhaps cancel the task and start over. You are looking for the code with green numbers.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-9 16:12
| Show all posts
It has worked perfectly fine for me, and last week as well.
Have you tried cancelling the task and starting over?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-24 02:50
| Show all posts
I know there is one video out there that has *'s in the code.  You have to watch the video and put all the numbers together without the *'s.  For example the first appearance of the code will be 4***, the second will be *5**, the third **9*, and the last will be ***1.  The code you then type in is 4591.  It took me a few minutes to figure out what was going on, but once I put all the numbers together I got it ok.  By far the most common version of codes are the ones usually displayed in the top right hand corner of the video.  For those you just type in the numbers that you find displayed.
I find the easiest way to be successful in entering the code is to click on the Apply button first before doing anything else.  The words Awaiting Task will show up on the top right hand corner of your screen.  You can then enter the code, click on check code.  Once the code is confirmed click on the word reward, and you are then done.
Hope this helps out.

Comments

Thank you for explaining! I've never come cross the **** codes before.  Details Reply Post time 2024-4-26 00:46
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-10 21:44
| Show all posts
You need to have the subtitles on to see the code. If the code doesn't work you need to cancel the task and reaply again. Usually someone already wrote the code in the comments under the youtube and you don't need to look for it. The code is usually in the upper right corner.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2024-4-10 12:34
| Show all posts
Edited by Mommacat at 2024-4-10 12:35

Thank you all so much, I didn't want to miss out on all those coins. All the 4 codes I saw in the video and tried only had 1 number and 3 of the * symbols. I've had problems a few times, but it's always been with it saying I'd already completed the task when I hadn't. Thanks again

Comments

You need to mix all the 4 codes you've seen. Example : **1* + *4** + 0*** + ***7 = 0417  Post time 2024-4-22 20:30

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-26 00:46
| Show all posts

Thank you for explaining!  I've never come cross the **** codes before.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-21 12:47
| Show all posts
If its not working out, you can always cancel the task and it will reappear in the New Task section. As far as I know, you can cancel as many times as you need

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-19 12:12
| Show all posts
Hope it works better next time

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-22 18:00
| Show all posts
love the you tube videos, great way to earn x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-30 02:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.094501 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list