Forgot password?
 Register
View: 98|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

DIY levels worth it?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2024-4-10 20:59
| Show all posts |Read mode
I read that you go up DIY levels when you get credits (though I'm not actually sure how you get credits) but what do the levels get you? Is it worth it?
Post time: 2024-4-18 17:24
| Show all posts
a person with a high group sees more information
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-20 00:45
| Show all posts
How do you get credits?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-30 15:59
| Show all posts
You level up by doing daily log-ins, by doing hourly tasks (you find Tasks in My Center - right upper corner - where you collect hourly rewards), by replying to posts in the diary sections and praising the works of others, by posting your own work in the Post new diary section and then using the comment function (coffee cup under each reply) responding/answering back to those that replied to your post. All this activities makes you gain gold coins that you need to purchase the patterns also the this way you spend time on the site. All this is calculated with a formula and transformed into credits that makes you level up. You also get 1 gold coin by replying to greetings.

The higher your level the more you get as a hourly task reward. Also when you reach DIY.2 you can pm to friends which you can't as DIY.0
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-2 06:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038616 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list