Register
View: 119|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

YouTube Code

[Copy link]
Post time: 2024-4-28 14:57
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hallo.

I was just about to watch the video. Unfortunately, the white writing on the grey background is hard to see for people who are not able to see well. Is it possible to make the font black again or put it in black as it was before? That would be a big help. Thank you.

Tinka

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2024-4-28 16:23
| Show all posts
There is most of the time someone who posts the code in the comments. So for anyone who cannot find or see the code, they can always search in the comments.
This time: 9976

Comments

Everyone gets another video every week. So this code is not working for most of other members.  Post time 2024-4-28 19:25
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2024-4-28 17:18
| Show all posts
I had a different code this morning.

The video shows a green bag, the code has been shown at the bottom.

That's what it looked like. . .

5***
*4**
**3*

Comments

Everyone gets another video every week. So this code is not working for most of other members  Post time 2024-4-28 19:26

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2024-4-29 00:46
| Show all posts
I also think it's unfair to let someone else give you the code. You have to have enough time to watch the video for yourself. (My personal opinion!!) Like I said, all I care about is the presentation. I can hardly read white on grey, my eyes are no longer so good.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-4-29 01:45
| Show all posts
Edited by Picxie at 2024-4-28 17:48

See, I am visually impaired and I cannot see black writing, I can only see coloured writing. It is impossible to please everybody all of time. I know how to set my devices up in my personal settings, but the code is in green within the video, you get a new number after each segment. You can speed up the video, but I have to agree with OP, the idea is to watch the video and maybe learn something new.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2024-4-29 01:56
| Show all posts
That is my conviction, everyone should watch the video to the end to get the coins.
I don't learn anything from the videos myself. I don't crochet, I only do cross stitch. But it's still interesting to see what others can do!

The green Code I can see, too. But today it was at the bottom of the page. White font on gray background.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 22:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058295 sec., 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list