| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Author: magdus208
Collapse the left

[Finished Crafts] HAE - Titania and Oberon - I\'m working on :)

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time: 2012-6-6 14:38
| Show all posts

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-6-6 18:31
| Show all posts
very very pretty!! have you not done any griding?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-6-8 15:17
| Show all posts
Ephemeral replied at 2012-6-6 11:31
very very pretty!! have you not done any griding?

Thank you Ephemeral :) No I learned not to use any griding, I mark and area which I'm going to stitch on the pattern and colour after coulur I fill this area on the fabric :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-6-8 15:40
| Show all posts
do you stitch with colour and not by 10 x 10 square  then? does that not confuse you? i am asking because i had started one head and  stitched colour wise...the colours are so similar now after two years i cannot seem to catch up ....

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-6-8 18:56
| Show all posts
Wow, that is alot of work :o  It is looking amazing:D

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-6-8 22:58
| Show all posts
zone62 replied at 2012-6-8 11:56
Wow, that is alot of work   It is looking amazing

Thank you! :) Yes, it is very time consuming but I'm really excited to see it finished :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-6-10 00:10
| Show all posts
This is incredible!  I always hoped to see one of these stitched, thank you for sharing your progress.  It's going to be a masterpiece when you've finished it!  It's already amazing!

Comments

Thank you so much for your kind works! I was too really curious what it may look like when I was starting to stitch it. I was afraid that it may be not so detailed as it is presented in the pictur  Details Reply Post time 2012-6-10 14:16

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-6-10 00:34
| Show all posts
Gosh are you stitching right to the edge of the fabric?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-6-10 14:11
| Show all posts
It may look like but no. There are some spaces left to frame my work after stitching but I think now that I should left more fabric on the edges. Now it's to late and I will manage with that when I finish my work :)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-6-10 14:16
| Show all posts
rosebud replied at 2012-6-9 17:10
This is incredible!  I always hoped to see one of these stitched, thank you for sharing your progres ...

Thank you so much for your kind works! :) I was too  really curious what it may look like when I was starting to stitch it. I was afraid that it may be not so detailed as it is presented in the picture of the design but now I see that there was nothing to worry about :)

Comments

You are most welcome. Your efforts are are paying off in a big way. We can all relate to the long hours and tiring color changes and confetti stitches, but also to the sense of achievement and perso  Details Reply Post time 2012-6-10 22:11

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-3 02:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.108055 sec., 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list