Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2010-9-29 01:10
| Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 2010-9-29 13:49
| Show all posts
All of these pieces are fabulous phoenixdark, but I love the way that you made the Mira a unique and individual creation that will always have your individuality stamped all over it. Its brilliant and now a treasured family heirloom, Kudos for such creativity!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2010-9-30 04:17
| Show all posts
Reply 14# bluebird

Lol you really like that one don't you! lol. Im doing the same to Night Nymph, doing her in DMC rather than the varigated she supposed to be in. But the next interesting one im doing is Adia the Garden fairy in purple for my sister. If you like different coloured works to originals, you should check out aussy62 stuff, she re did all the Lavender and Lace celtic season patterns in different colours. They're really cool!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2010-9-30 07:58
| Show all posts
oh, thanks for the tip I will try and find aussy's finished works thread because I really like the LL series  of ladies too. I do love the Halloween Fairy and I really hope you will put up some pictures of your purple Aida - (your sister is SOOOO lucky).  Tbh, I love everything you have done, the Macaw & the Wolf are fabulous, love them so much I put them on my "to do" list (which is so long now I havent a hope ;P

Use magic Report

Post time: 2010-9-30 09:00
| Show all posts
WOW!

I love love love how you made the halloween fairy your own :)

Very clever idea, I wish I had to have thought of it!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2010-9-30 15:47
| Show all posts
Reply 17# barbara321

Lol...well its just counting out cross stitches...its easy to do for most patterns u just need a really large photo...the fairy was hard as it used varigated flosses

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2010-9-30 15:50
| Show all posts
Reply 16# bluebird

Tell me bout it, my list is huge as well. I have like 7 kits sitting round waiting. then like a list of 20 i'd like to do. and i have 12 that i have patterns for and have bought the stuff to do! though its not getting them done any faster lol! {:3_47:}

Use magic Report

Post time: 2010-9-30 17:45
| Show all posts
wonderful work

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-4 16:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048501 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list