Collapse the left

New Upload proccess!!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2018-11-13 22:10
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hi All ;

We have new upload proccess.... Please upload in here all patterns :

http://www.pindiy.com/forum-268-1.html

Our moderators will approve your post and move to right forum ....

1. Please click to new button :
290.JPG

2. Choise your pattern section :

291.JPG

All other proccess like old times...

Diary posts upload section in here :

http://www.pindiy.com/forum-279-1.html

Rate

Number of participants 3Gold Coins +5 Collapse Reason
Meme23 + 1 Usefull
Albadiosa + 2 <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">¡Muchas gracias!</font></font>
SvEdelweiSs + 2 Большое спасибо!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Related collections:

Post time: 2018-11-15 20:53
| Show all posts
It would make more sense for the patterns awaiting moderation to not appear in searches because you are now going to have constant threads about why people can't download what is appearing as a new thread.  

Comments

In my opinion, this new system is the best of all we have ever had! It has solved a LOT of problems so far. You'll be able to download the files as soon as the moderators approve them. You are bein  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-18 04:02
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-18 04:09
| Show all posts
Azbee 2018-11-18 03:57
Hi Leopard it's the "All other process like old times..." that is not working for me.....I no longer ...

See if this is the problem.

Read this explanation:

Allowing Sites to Run Flash
In order to run Flash, you have to enable it for specific sites only. There is no longer an option to enable it for everything all the time. One way to specify a site for Flash is to click on the Manage exceptions button under Content Settings – Flash as shown in the screenshot above.
As you can see, I have added the NetAcad site I was talking about earlier with Behaviorset to Allow. This method is a bit cumbersome since you must go to the Settings page, etc. The easier way to allow a site to run Flash is to go to the site and then click on the little icon to the left of the URL in the address bar.
The icon will either be a lock icon if the connection is using HTTPS or it’ll be an information icon if the connection is non-secure. When you click on this icon, you’ll see a bunch of settings you can configure for that particular site. Towards the bottom will be Flash. By default, it should be set to Use global default (Ask), which means the browser should ask you if you want to enable Flash for a site that has Flash content.
However, in my experience, the browser never actually asks me to enable Flash content even when there is clearly Flash content on the website. So, I have to basically select the Always allow on this site option in order for Flash to work. Note that you may have to close the tab and reload it in order for the Flash content to appear correctly.
That’s about it.

Comments

write to me and tell me what's going on, please. I don't get it  Post time 2019-3-13 04:04
I click in not support by mistake and cant get it off!! Sorry -.-''  Post time 2019-3-12 20:30
Reply Support 1 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2023-8-30 21:57
| Show all posts
Bluemchen 2023-8-30 08:53
Hello! I paid for the pattern 250 coins, but I've got a message "Attachment is not exists or unable  ...

Could you please tell me post title... I can not reach with the link.... Please next time write to me from here :
https://www.pindiy.com/thread-496157-1-1.html

Lately We changed server place and we faced some problems.... I want to check what is wrong... Thank you so much for let me know :D

Comments

it seems I don't may to put here the links, therefor so: please write the beginning of the website, dann /forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=539107&highlight=russian  Details Reply Post time 2023-8-30 22:23
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2021-5-26 06:57
| Show all posts
Tr3z34nn3 2021-5-25 20:23
Everytime I post it's wrong, hands down. New here and still confused as in really confused. Decided  ...

Sometimes new users struggle with our system... But after 2-3 uploads you will be good Dear T3z34nn3:D...

Our upload guide in here :
https://www.pindiy.com/forum.php ... &extra=page%3D1

-search your post with little words (because duplicate posts delete, If you see a pattern it is only copy in our site)
Little words means: If you search DMC BK 1784 Heartland

Please write on the search DMC 1784
                            or        Heartland
                            or        DMC heart

All of them work.... If your pattern doesnt exsist on the our site you can upload in here :
https://www.pindiy.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=268

Also we would love to see your finished works really:
You can upload in here :
https://www.pindiy.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=279

Dont give up :D

Comments

qle
Thank you very much. The information is very useful!  Post time 2021-9-6 10:57

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2020-6-2 07:21
| Show all posts
Rodionovna 2020-6-1 22:41
что я сделала неправильно? Помогите, пожалуйста...

Hi Rodionovna;

We don't accept open files... Open files means out of rar, zip or pdf file .... Because there is a shink program on the site... Pictures shrink and patterns can not read anymore... Please upload again with a rar file...

Мы не принимаем открытые файлы ... Открытые файлы означают файлы из rar, zip или pdf .... Поскольку на сайте есть программа shink ... Картинки уменьшаются, а шаблоны больше не могут читать ... Пожалуйста, загрузите снова с файлом RAR ...

How to upload post in here :
Как загрузить пост здесь:
http://www.pindiy.com/thread-144749-1-1.html

Please upload in here :
Пожалуйста, загрузите здесь:
http://www.pindiy.com/forum-268-1.html

Don't worry , You will be good :D
Не волнуйся, у тебя все будет хорошо

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2020-5-17 22:32
| Show all posts
soygiovas 2020-5-17 05:25
Hi! i hope someone can help me to submit some craft courses. i'm new into this forum but i don't und ...

Hi Soygiovas;

Our all info in here :
http://www.pindiy.com/forum-2-1.html

You can find here to upload post :
http://www.pindiy.com/thread-144749-1-1.html

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-18 04:02
| Show all posts
Edited by leopard danio at 2018-11-18 04:14
diystuff 2018-11-15 20:53
It would make more sense for the patterns awaiting moderation to not appear in searches because you  ...

In my opinion, this new system is the best of all we have ever had!  It has solved a LOT of problems so far.

You'll be able to download the files as soon as the moderators approve them. You are being given the chance to see what patterns will be approved beforehand. I think you should be thankful.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-14 05:18
| Show all posts
ok !! Great idea!! thanks for work to make the forum experience better!!

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
Lolitta + 10 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-14 04:37
| Show all posts
Edited by leopard danio at 2018-11-14 17:26
AstroGirl 2018-11-14 00:36
I'm just  DIY2 and cannot download any of the new pattern uploaded.  Always get the same message. "T ...

It's not a problem or a bug. The patterns you want to see haven't been moderated yet. All the users will be able to see them after they have been approved and sent to the right forum.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-13 22:21
| Show all posts
Thanks for the update!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-13 23:11
| Show all posts
Thanks for the Info!

Comments

Merhaba gönderimi ücretsiz olarak yayınlamışsınız ücretli tariftir lütfen 250 coins olarak düzeltir misiniz ( Elif Akpınar Irmak bebek  Details Reply Post time 2021-4-14 19:11

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-13 23:12
| Show all posts
Thanks for the Info!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-13 23:20
| Show all posts
Thank you very much for informing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-13 23:45
| Show all posts

Thanks for the Info!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-14 00:36
| Show all posts
I'm just  DIY2 and cannot download any of the new pattern uploaded.  Always get the same message. "This post contains more resources. Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments" ... so weird... just  all of the new uploads: could it be a bug after the last changes to  the system.
Any suggestion?

Comments

It's not to click on "reply" or "view", it's to click on "post time". I always do that.  Post time 2018-11-18 18:57
@leopard danio I tried many times but that way patterns are ordered by "post" time, it 's to say by the time they got the last reply. Please try and see. I can only try to post a screennshot of that   Post time 2018-11-18 11:47
to display the threads in order of dates, click on MORE than POST TIME  Post time 2018-11-18 03:52
Thank You @leoprd danio.. there is still the problem of displaying the pattern in order of uploading date... cannot do that, the only display in order of posted reply... do not understand that!  Post time 2018-11-15 23:40
It's not a problem or a bug. The patterns you want to see haven't been moderated yet. All the users will be able to see them after they have been approved and set to the right forum.  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-14 04:37
I have the same "problem"  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-14 02:13

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-14 02:13
| Show all posts
AstroGirl 2018-11-13 17:36
I'm just  DIY2 and cannot download any of the new pattern uploaded.  Always get the same message. "T ...

I have the same "problem"

Comments

Me too . And I don’t know what I need for pass to DIY3 Because Wien I see The points I have, I must be in DIY3, but I be in DIY2. I don’t understand very well all this, I’m sorry for my english.  Details Reply Post time 2023-12-4 09:57

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-14 03:43
| Show all posts
Так правильно или нет? Теперь после загрузки не видно фото и вложений, так и должно быть?

Comments

Спасибо, Lolitta  Post time 2018-11-14 19:45
It is ok ,правильно  Post time 2018-11-14 14:05

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-18 12:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057875 sec., 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list