Forgot password?
 Register
Author: langstep
Collapse the left

My parcel has finally arrived

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time: 2012-10-6 01:09
| Show all posts

It is a little gadget I found on a web site I have not given it a test drive yet but here is their sales pitch -

This clever tool gives you extra grip to pull your needle through on those occasions where your fingers are not strong enough.
Useful for pulling your needle through tight stitching and especially for beading.
Simply pull the tube portion free from the magentic clasp, place over the point, then pinch and tug. Conveniently clips to scissors or chains.

Comments

OOH you will have to let us know how well it works..  Details Reply Post time 2012-10-6 01:24

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2012-10-6 01:16
| Show all posts
Fatima.77 replied at 2012-10-5 19:20
oI love how your parcel looks  > it travelled a long distance before it arrives   
Is it a l ...

The long bendy thing is a double end clamp and a magnetic chart holder.  I have clamped one end to the stand of my lamp and the other on to the chart holder and it sit just my right and adjusts to the correct height to see the chart. I have only used it for one evening, but very pleased with it. Holds the chart in just the right place, rather than trying to balance it on the arm of my chair. So much easier, should have brought one long ago.

Comments

Great thing to have! Great idea, too, Langstep! I'll look for one, too!  Post time 2012-10-30 05:02

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-10-6 01:24
| Show all posts
langstep replied at 2012-10-5 11:09
It is a little gadget I found on a web site I have not given it a test drive yet but here is their ...

OOH you will have to let us know how well it works..

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-10-6 01:54
| Show all posts
Ooh, someone else has a parcel!   Some great ideas langstep, you must let us know how you get on with these.    I placed an order this week with an online store, but it's all for Xmas and none of it is for me :( .......... I might keep the fabric though and purchase another at a different store.  It just depends on the quality and I'll only know when it arrives.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-10-6 03:01
| Show all posts
You'll have a lot of fun :D:D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-10-6 05:54
| Show all posts
all good, for future work

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-10-8 03:08
| Show all posts
Oh what a great collection of goodies. Looks like an early Christmas came to you.
Enjoy your new treasures.:D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-10-8 20:16
| Show all posts
que emocion!!! hay cosas maravillosas para las labores
felicidades:D:D:D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-10-9 02:52
| Show all posts
Beautiful, all beautiful   {:3_59:}

Use magic Report

Post time: 2012-10-9 12:04
| Show all posts
Siempre he querido ese bastidor y la lupa cuadrada :D
Muy buena compra:P

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-3 17:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042152 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list