Post time: 2015-3-25 02:19
| Show all posts
Buy days of 48 hours....If I find the store I tell jou I promise

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-8 22:03
| Show all posts
I have also problem with that. I know to myself that i can finish that piece on a certain period of time but took me so long to finish. maybe because of the mindset that you have a long list of patterns to do. So, I make sure to do one project at a time and dont think my other kits to finish and focus first in what i am stitching.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-11 05:42
| Show all posts
I found getting a floor stand and interchanging the frames increased not only my stitching speed but motivation too!  The frames will let you stitch two handed and speed will come with this method IMO.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-15 05:12
| Show all posts
Once I started using scroll frames where both hands were free, I noticed an improvement in speed. You are now able to insert the needle from the top with one hand while using the other hand to push it up from the bottom. It also frees your hands up to be able use both hands with the sewing method. After a while you will use all of the various methods depending on the particular circumstances that you are stitching.

Comments

Will move to scroll frames soon. Thanks again.  Post time 2018-3-21 15:21

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-3-21 15:21
| Show all posts
Thank you for the topic. Having both hands free and "involved" seems to increase the speed. Will move to scroll frames soon. Thanks again.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-7-27 08:07
| Show all posts
this is all great advice, and yes pictures of your progress will encourage alot, i take pictures along the way on anything that I work on. and the kids like looking at the progress too, they like seeing how much I have done each time almost like they are daring me to do more each time lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-7-28 21:52
| Show all posts
I have so many project want to do but so little time too. Getting a project from start to complete is a training to calm down the mindset for me. Hope to get faster with more practice too! Happy sewing!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-8-14 10:08
| Show all posts
I would like to stitch faster, but in the end it is the journey. I’m trying new techniques now

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-10-1 23:35
| Show all posts
Я бы тоже хотела усовершенствовать свои навыки.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-10-1 09:09
| Show all posts
Just enjoy the process.
One thing I really like about the slow pace is its a journey, each project is different but that's part of the fun.
Considering the materials are more expensive than some other hobbies, the slow pace keeps you occupied for longer and balances out the cost.
I agree about evenweave, but it looks great in the end.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-23 18:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068929 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list