Forgot password?
 Register
Author: seb0357
Collapse the left

New arrivals for today!

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time: 2013-3-27 01:47
| Show all posts

The angel pattern is from Joy of the Needle called Angel in the Middle. There is a great site called Welcome Stitchery that I got all of these from and they were on sale for .99 to 1.99. I stumbled on it looking for something else. I have 3 WIPs started and I'm terrible about starting other stuff before I finish them. The craft room is actually an extra bedroom without the bed...kids all grown and gone (yeah)! Love the kids, of course, but now it's all my "stuff" scattered around, LOL! What types of things do you like to stitch?

Comments

Mostly I stitch scenes with animals. My most recent were the Vermillion Tree of Life and a jungle baby sampler to get me back into the habit of stitching after having 2 babies running around. Before t  Details Reply Post time 2013-3-27 15:09
Mostly I stitch scenes with animals. My most recent were the Vermillion Tree of Life and a jungle baby sampler to get me back into the habit of stitching after having 2 babies running around. Before t  Details Reply Post time 2013-3-27 15:07

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-3-27 15:07
| Show all posts
seb0357 replied at 2013-3-27 03:47
The angel pattern is from Joy of the Needle called Angel in the Middle. There is a great site call ...

Mostly I stitch scenes with animals. My most recent were the Vermillion Tree of Life and a jungle baby sampler to get me back into the habit of stitching after having 2 babies running around. Before that it was usually big things life Arctic Antics with half a dozen animals in water/ on ice. I'm hoping to do a couple of Noah's Ark charts to decorate the kids toy rooms next. That should take me through till next year when the youngest starts school...

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-3-27 15:09
| Show all posts
seb0357 replied at 2013-3-27 03:47
The angel pattern is from Joy of the Needle called Angel in the Middle. There is a great site call ...

Mostly I stitch scenes with animals. My most recent were the Vermillion Tree of Life and a jungle baby sampler to get me back into the habit of stitching after having 2 babies running around. Before that it was usually big things life Arctic Antics with half a dozen animals in water/ on ice. I'm hoping to do a couple of Noah's Ark charts to decorate the kids toy rooms next. That should take me through till next year when the youngest starts school...

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-3-27 18:46
| Show all posts
29! Im' impressed. Have pleasure with that

Comments

Thank you! I don't know where to start!  Details Reply Post time 2013-3-28 06:28

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-3-28 00:40
| Show all posts
:):):):):):):):):):)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-3-28 01:04
| Show all posts
Oooh, I'm green with envy!    I haven't been buying as much as I want to reduce what I do have!   Loads of charts and kits, fabrics etc.   
I'll come and organize you, but you have to share!   Lol.  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-3-28 04:52
| Show all posts
oh looks like you are going to have fun. :)

Comments

I'm just adding to the collection I guess. I'll never get it all done!  Details Reply Post time 2013-3-28 06:29

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-3-28 06:28
| Show all posts
hekewo replied at 2013-3-27 05:46
29! Im' impressed. Have pleasure with that

Thank you! I don't know where to start!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-3-28 06:29
| Show all posts
sunbeamyork replied at 2013-3-27 15:52
oh looks like you are going to have fun.

I'm just adding to the collection I guess.  I'll never get it all done!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-3-28 18:59
| Show all posts
Ya tienes para entretenerte una buena temporada

Comments

Merci! J'ai trop de projets.  Details Reply Post time 2013-3-29 00:00

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-27 23:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052102 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list