| Show all posts

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-4-18 03:36
| Show all posts
sunbeamyork replied at 2013-4-17 10:45
Im sure you will have lots of fun with your new treasures

Thanks sunbeamyork!  I think I have become a hoarder instead of a "collector"! ;P

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-4-27 03:42
| Show all posts
I see '29 patterns' and my head explodes. Then I actually look at them - oh, not HAED type patterns like I do.. lol! I need to make some smalls just so I can get a finish here and there. My HAED is on month #2 now and still such a small part of it done.

Comments

That's why I can't do a large project. I start getting bored with the small ones at times.  Details Reply Post time 2013-4-27 03:45

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-4-27 03:45
| Show all posts
tcca replied at 2013-4-26 14:42
I see '29 patterns' and my head explodes. Then I actually look at them - oh, not HAED type patterns  ...

That's why I can't do a large project.  I start getting bored with the small ones at times.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-4-27 04:11
| Show all posts
Oh, I love big projects. I have ways of keeping track so I actually see progress.  I color my charts in with a different color highligher every day (7 different colors for the week) so I can see al the different colors showing me how much I got done each day. And I take a photo of it atleast once a week so that I can see the actual piece making progress.

I do want to have some smalls to do inbetween here and there though. But I'm trying to cut back on clutter, so what in the world would I do with them if I made them?

Comments

Sell them on Ebay like I did and make some money to buy more stuff! LOL! I did keep the last 2 humbugs for now.  Details Reply Post time 2013-4-27 04:15

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-4-27 04:15
| Show all posts
tcca replied at 2013-4-26 15:11
Oh, I love big projects. I have ways of keeping track so I actually see progress.  I color my charts ...

Sell them on Ebay like I did and make some money to buy more stuff! LOL!  I did keep the last 2 humbugs for now.

Comments

Oh really? I wondered if there's a market out there for hand made stuff that actualy pays a decent price. I won't sell hand made for sweatshop wages - I've one my share of running a craft business to  Details Reply Post time 2013-4-27 04:19

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-4-27 04:19
| Show all posts
seb0357 replied at 2013-4-27 04:15
Sell them on Ebay like I did and make some money to buy more stuff! LOL!  I did keep the last 2 hu ...

Oh really? I wondered if there's a market out there for hand made stuff that actualy pays a decent price. I won't sell hand made for sweatshop wages - I've one my share of running a craft business to be too aware of what that does to the market as a whole, and well.. I simply refuse to take a pay of pennies per hour. I've considered doing custom work though - people who want custom work are usually willing to pay decently for it.

Comments

I think I'll post a thread about this!  Details Reply Post time 2013-4-27 04:26

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-4-27 04:26
| Show all posts
tcca replied at 2013-4-26 15:19
Oh really? I wondered if there's a market out there for hand made stuff that actualy pays a decent ...

I think I'll post a thread about this!

Comments

LOL! BTW.. any idea how many posts the person who gets the top poster task each day usually has? I'm watching my numbers go up up up today - most of them from yapping at you! LOL  Details Reply Post time 2013-4-27 04:29

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-4-27 04:29
| Show all posts
seb0357 replied at 2013-4-27 04:26
I think I'll post a thread about this!

LOL! BTW.. any idea how many posts the person who gets the top poster task each day usually has? I'm watching my numbers go up up up today - most of them from yapping at you! LOL

Comments

I never even look or try to get top poster. I don't know where you would find out who the top poster was.  Details Reply Post time 2013-4-27 04:40

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2013-4-27 04:40
| Show all posts
tcca replied at 2013-4-26 15:29
LOL! BTW.. any idea how many posts the person who gets the top poster task each day usually has? I ...

I never even look or try to get top poster. I don't know where you would find out who the top poster was.

Comments

Bet you and I coul just start a thread and keep chatting back and forth and put ourselves in the running atleast! LOL  Details Reply Post time 2013-4-27 04:55

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-28 01:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059454 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list