Post time: 2019-3-8 10:46
| Show all posts
Wonderful, thanks so much!

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-9 00:01
| Show all posts
I've been using the Pilot Frixion pens for quite awhile now.  They work great, are affordable and you can get various colors.  You can also find them at places like Target.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-15 21:27
| Show all posts
Edited by stitchyCat at 2019-3-15 14:29

I have an air soluble marker, the lines fade pretty quickly especially if there is hot/humid climate. I found they fade also with contact with the skin and some warm water. They last between 4-5H to 24-26H depending on a lot of things. For the water soluble one I can't recommend any but if you don't want to regrid the project everyday I would use the Bohin mechanical pencil that comes in very different colors, I prefer the white and green leds.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-3-16 07:52
| Show all posts
I dont use air soluble pens. I grid when I have my project on stand so it usually work for weeks I think I'll get annoyed pretty fast if my grid will disappear on me & instead of stitching I'll have to re-grid. So I use water soluble & uron soluble which stay on fabric for years if I need them to

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-2-7 03:34
| Show all posts
I hate to put any any markings on my fabric.  I don't grid but I think I would use thread

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-6-6 13:48
| Show all posts
Very Nice!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-9-14 06:16
| Show all posts
i alwaxs use blue (only blue - not any other color) water soluble pens and never had any issues with it. I always wash my finished projects, so i don´t care about the water pens

Use magic Report

Post time: 2022-2-10 10:50
| Show all posts
Following this thread

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 16:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061276 sec., 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list