Search
Hot search: AR doll Spanish Free russian
Author: RachelBiser
Collapse the left

English Speaking Members - American Chat Room

[Copy link]
Post time: 2018-9-16 08:55
| Show all posts

I haven't noticed the lumping of both together....I usually look in Ravelry for various crochet / knitting subjects projects then check the pattern to see if it appeared in a book/magazine if not available .....that way I can see what is offered in the book/magazine and take a look see at all the projects made from it.   That's how I decide if I want to secure it from pindiy and also I just type in the name of it and search for it that way instead of perusing through pindiy....the exception somewhat to this method is when looking for Leisure Art pamphlets....i.e. search for Leisure Art and then you have to scroll to find the right one unless you know the pamphlet number.  

Comments

I tend to browse at night while I'm waiting to fall asleep. It's just annoying for me I guess lol  Details Reply Post time 2018-9-17 13:47

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-9-17 13:47
| Show all posts
Sharej

Login/Register to enlarge
2018-9-15 18:55

I haven't noticed the lumping of both together....I usually look in Ravelry for various crochet /  ...

I tend to browse at night while I'm waiting to fall asleep. It's just annoying for me I guess lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-9-28 12:58
| Show all posts
Thanks for sharing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-10-23 16:53
| Show all posts
Awesome my discussion I posted about why they mixed crochet and knitting books/magazines has been recycled. I though free talk was a place to freely talk. Plus I'm missing close to 2000+ gc. This site is getting weird. When u was last on I had close to 5000gc now I'm down to 3000gc. I checked my log but I havent bought anything in over a month and half and with all the items bringing in income I should have way more. Ugh this site is a love hate relationship

Anyway how are you all doing?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-10-23 22:20
| Show all posts
I guess they are doing a spring cleaning of servers during autumn. I wonder if this issue would be fixed. As for your thread it sucks. As I was reading thru other posts, it seems a lot of threads disappeared (and coins/credit earned with them too). I agree with you, this site is wonky sometimes, and the language barrier doesn't help with communication with mods and other members.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-11-24 10:43
| Show all posts
SexyMinnieMouse

Login/Register to enlarge
2015-11-10 17:06

I was here... Nov1 and I see.. that  no one made a  cute comment on my witchiepoo crashing...  do ...

I havent seen an email in a year from you

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-12-21 07:33
| Show all posts
New member from Canada though....

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-5-22 19:20
| Show all posts
Wow been awhile since this thread has been active.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-6-11 11:55
| Show all posts
That’s great! Looking forward to reading the posts!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-1-30 03:15
| Show all posts
This thread is dead. Where's all my English speakers at?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-24 15:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055153 sec., 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list