English Speaking Members - American Chat Room

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-9-25 23:30
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
SexyMinnieMouse

2015-9-25 09:59

Omg..  me  too.. I  try in go to the room  since  sept 6... and i have over 11000 in diamonds.. d ...

I get the same page and I had about 13,000 diamonds, now I must rebuild my fortune haha I moved up in levels too quickly (without paying the monthly subscription) through participating....you would think they would encourage that. I was an asset to their community,  their loss :P

P.S. I agree with you that labeling of the subforums/patterns should be more specific. Though everything on the forum is written in English, it's not always easy to understand what they mean. I think it's a translation problem...

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-27 03:55
| Show all posts

arbed

2015-9-25 10:30

I get the same page and I had about 13,000 diamonds, now I must rebuild my fortune haha I moved up ...

I can say one.. thing... They  lost many could members. I think its because there new.. and they think there the best.. lmaooooooooo... I  think this Forum,  has a much more  relazing enviroment. The  moderatetors are  totally  fair and  wondrful..  they let you know when something is wrong..  They share  more here.. the only thing I am finding.. is the cost.. for the patterns  prices are a bit steep.. and  then tacaking another  30 - 40  for the download.. is a killer.. It almost works a about  100 for a pattern..  We also have to be patient with ..  the TASK  button to be fixed..  other than that.. I am staying.. here... Ive been told its .. the 404  on my  end that down..  never the less.. I  am happier in this  place..   I hope one day I  can get enough experince..to help moderate... Id love to go through the  forum and  take down ..all the old stuff ..  when  you come in..  the forum.. and  repeated patterns.. Id love to help out.. well arbed..   please to  meet you.. and  thanks  for the  reply

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-28 04:51
| Show all posts
Just wondering, is the "Grandmother" on this site the same person on the other site?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-28 05:05
| Show all posts

devra

2015-9-25 10:30

I get the same page and I had about 13,000 diamonds, now I must rebuild my fortune haha I moved up ...

oops  correction.. to my last text.. they lost alot of  awesome people  thats for darn sure

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-28 05:11
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-9-27 16:05

oops  correction.. to my last text.. they lost alot of  awesome people  thats for darn sure

Devra I have  no idea.. I think because  shes more old school and from  the olderr part of  the netherlands.. and  Im sure shes  also been through the  ww2  b ack then.. I  really dont think.. shes all that bad.. Shes totally follows the  rule book.. and gets annoyed when some one.. doesnt follow  suit.. And on here..  when its  only text..and no cams.. its hard  to know what  one is meaning... as you dont see there expressions..  it makes it hard..and in this world.. There are peoples you may like and then thrs you dont.. Theres enough animosity.. in t his world..  who wants to bring.. it in  a nice and wonderful.. enviroment  as in here. I dont even know whos from the other  side.. Although.. if anyone  could answer yopur question it would be Sundrop.. and shes amazing as well

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-9-29 06:16
| Show all posts
How do I access a thread I posted to edit it?   I clicked into it but there is no edit function and when I try to reply to the private message I received about editing it so that it can be approved, it says that i'm not allowed....GGGGGrrrrrrrrrr!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-10-1 02:16
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-9-27 16:11

Devra I have  no idea.. I think because  shes more old school and from  the olderr part of  the ne ...

Devra... I totally agree  with  your reply.. as a moderator.. she  should be more understanding.. and more tolerant.. and you totally right.. I found out early this morning.. all i had to do is change my pass word.. and  come  back.. lmaoooooooooooo...  There was no reason why.. it happened.. and they can keep the diamonds.. Im down to something  like 775 coins. lmaoo..  and its ok.. I am  never going  back to that  site.. I  hate it when  you have  to watch for every pidly thing you say.. and  have some one turn it around to something.. thats not evfen near the context..I am finally glad to say.. that  Enpindys. . is HOME.. thanks  Moderators.. and all my .. freinds  in here...

Minnie.jpg

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-11-1 23:57
| Show all posts
Hope you all had a  great Halloween..  My broom last night was  working according to the driving manual. so heres what happen..  hoped you all had a great halloween

Witch.jpg

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-11-11 06:06
| Show all posts
SexyMinnieMouse

2015-11-1 10:57

Hope you all had a  great Halloween..  My broom last night was  working according to the driving man ...

I was here... Nov1 and I see.. that  no one made a  cute comment on my witchiepoo crashing...  doesn't anyone  come here  anymore.. well for  one.. were on Page 26 and  there are only 26 pages.. is that meaning.. Im the last to reply here.. awwwwwwwwwww

Comments

I havent seen an email in a year from you  Details Reply Post time 2018-11-24 10:43
I come here once in a while just to check. I use email instead Are you getting my emails?  Details Reply Post time 2015-11-12 22:56

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-11-12 22:56
| Show all posts
SexyMinnieMouse

2015-11-10 17:06

I was here... Nov1 and I see.. that  no one made a  cute comment on my witchiepoo crashing...  do ...

I come here once in a while just to check.  I use email instead:)  Are you getting my emails?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-1 02:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066403 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list