Forgot password?
 Register
Author: TheKnitter
Collapse the left

Fish Lips Heels

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-1-3 09:27
| Show all posts

American School of Needlework has a book and it is posted here..I call my bible    //www.pindiy.com/forum.php? ... 2Bto%2Bknit%2Bsocks   It has the easiest way to turn the heel I have ever done.  I have turned a few heels in my day.
The other book I don't know if it is posted here is a Patons...Its also an instructional booklet and again has a different way to turn the heel. But easy also.  It is called socks, mitts and gloves for children
Both are good reads and easy to follow.

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-3 09:29
| Show all posts
gonna go find this and read.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-5 03:04
| Show all posts
It's only a few pages to use - at the end of the pattern (a page or less among the leven pages!). Since I discovered this heel,  I always do my socks with the fish lips kiss heel and it's very easy ! You can use it with no problem!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-1-6 09:30
| Show all posts
Thanks, the length itself seemed like a terrible task!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-29 23:03
| Show all posts
I only do my socks with this heel. I find it the easiest. Twords the end of the pattern is only section you use to knit.:)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-2-23 12:56
| Show all posts
It is well worth the $1.00!  It is easy to memorize, fits well, and you get a big PDF on why it works, and how to use a cutout to make a perfect fit sock for anyone, so you get so much more then just a small pattern for your money.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-8 21:45
| Show all posts

PA medical world _57

More let a person fear, cloud unexpectedly by dint of their superb medical skill and great Dan medicine that guards the devil training,chaussure jordan pas cher, and from time to time to combat. In cloud view, the only constant battle warrior is really strong, anyway,goyard pas cher, the Dan medicine of themselves and those invincible in security is absolutely guaranteed. Under such conditions,hogan outlet online, fight every day, the guards are bleeding every day, every day in progress. Both force and courage, perseverance and endurance, the progress of the 120 Orc warrior is absolutely can be seen. In less than a month's time, even the majority of people have broken through the first order. Although the cloud Dan also consumes a lot, but as long as the cloud in, how many would immortality. However, the section of the cloud did not give them the use of washing Dan Dan,mont blanc pas cher, because Duan Yun think that is not the time. As the cloud is: relying on their own efforts to improve the strength of the kingly way. But some people in a month in a row to eat three grain washing Dan Dan, also said that what eating row of detoxification! A month's time, the strength of Duan Yun has reached an advanced level of the three. If, in spite of the Dan medicine, can in a month from an unarmed "Scholar" reached an advanced swordsman, this is absolutely a miracle. However, in a particle can let a ordinary people achieve the senior swordsman washing pulp Dan foil,scarpe hogan outlet, Duan Yun he is absolutely a martial idiot! During this time, after the completion of third xiegucheng grain pulp washing Dan finally succeeded in breaking through to the sword of God realm. But xiegucheng breakthrough also let Duan Yun found the washed pulp Dan another effect: vindictive introverted. Leaf Gu city now looks absolutely, only our strength, which makes Duan Yun has a trump card. Duan Yun Butler in the pulp washing under the action of Dan also restored our strength, and it is said that John will soon break through. Demon after a month of strength consolidation has been transformed into a human, but when tumors of the see of the Bull Demon King, cloud will sigh myself to it to name is really not wrong -- demon humanoid state turned out to be a teenager and Ngau Tau youth! During this time,hogan outlet, there is also a matter to mention. Is in this period of time,golden goose scarpe, the two princesses is Kelly and Catherine often to find tumors and tumors will often go to our noble "to molest" the two princesses. The relationship between the three has developed rapidly! This morning, the cloud in the courtyard of Taijiquan Exercises to enhance it. When Lena rushed in: "master, you come to the palace in the palace! Said it was his majesty to find you something." Duan Yun is very confused,scarpe hogan outlet, Charlie find me why? Did not hear who is ill? Don't you warn me not to "seduce" the princess? Starting from the first volume Pro otherworldly, a home career chapter 27 magic pill provoking jealous now that don't understand cloud decision does not think, called on leaf Gu City, cloud directly to the palace went. In a moment, the section of the cloud has been above the hall. Full Chao Wenwu respectfully stand aside and sit on the throne majesty is the Charlie emperor. "Minister Duan Yun see the emperor, the emperor, his Majesty the body of Ankang, long live long live forever."!" Duan Yun went to toward the front of the hall, to Charlie for a gift, and sometimes unexpected to say anything to pay homage to the emperor, all of a sudden went so far as to live for ever.Related Articles:

?TID=0&PID=0#0

?mod=space&uid=75868

I was cloned Sharan r-r-ring ah, turn off the alarm clock, wake up. I am very quickly climbed down from my warm bed. I can see the quilt if there is a person, I am wrong? I rubbed rubbing my sleepy eyes dim, once again open, but the quilt a large group pile in there. What's under the? I gingerly to the a quilt, grabbed and pulled the quilt angle.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-9 13:16
| Show all posts
You should definitely try!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-10-20 04:21
| Show all posts
good luck!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-5-29 04:29
| Show all posts
which pattern do you mean?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 11:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039275 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list