| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 993|Reply: 34
Collapse the left

[Finished Crafts] Does anyone else do.....

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-5-28 07:42
| Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Bleu at 2015-5-28 05:20

Hi I know there is alot of cross stitchers, knitters and crochet crafters on here but would love to know any other hobbies people have. My hobbies are cross stitch, card making and puzzles. I also love to watch boxsets. I am housebound most of time so need lots to do or i get cabin fever lol. I sell my cards for charity and all donations go to the fibromyalgia association. here is a pic of a card i did recently, the artwork was hand coloured by myself
DSCF0218.jpg

would be nice to see pics of anyone elses hobbies other the cross stitch, knitting or crochet :)

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +2 Collapse Reason
Mallardduck + 2 Lovely!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2016-8-6 07:14
| Show all posts
It varies from day to day, but mostly cross stitch. Your cards are lovely, and your results are great! Good luck with your work!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-1 01:21
| Show all posts
Cardmaking is a wonderful hobby! That's one of mine too. Wonderful card you make! :-)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-1-15 14:22
| Show all posts
¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*• Very nice •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-8-20 20:58
| Show all posts
Прекрасная работа, благодарю, что поделились!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-5-15 04:58
| Show all posts
Thank  you  very  much  for  sharing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-1-15 21:45
| Show all posts
Beautiful works! Thank you very much!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-28 04:45
| Show all posts
Beautiful works! Thank you very much!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-3-30 17:18
| Show all posts
Your cards are really beautiful!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-8-17 19:51
| Show all posts
Thank you very much for sharing.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-7-15 01:45
| Show all posts
Thank you so much for sharing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-5-28 08:37
| Show all posts
HI, my hobbies are cross stitching, knitting, beading and jewelry making.

Comments

hi mirabilialover I love beading, would love to see your beading  Details Reply Post time 2015-5-28 09:27

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-5-28 09:27
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
mirabilialover

2015-5-28 00:37

HI, my hobbies are cross stitching, knitting, beading and jewelry making.

hi mirabilialover I love beading, would love to see your beading :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-5-28 09:52
| Show all posts
very nice.  i have only made a few cards but i do scrapbook on and off :)  

as someone with fibromyalgia, reading that you sell and donate to the association put the biggest smile on my face.  thank you.  :loveliness: :loveliness: :loveliness:

Comments

Hi sallimac yes I have fibromyalgia too, I have only just found the courage to sell my cards after my son nagged me to death to do it lol. so far I have raised £50 in the last 2 months, I have anothe  Details Reply Post time 2015-5-28 10:32

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-5-28 10:32
| Show all posts

sallimac

2015-5-28 01:52

very nice.  i have only made a few cards but i do scrapbook on and off   

as someone with fibromy ...

Hi sallimac yes I have fibromyalgia too, I have only just found the courage to sell my cards after my son nagged me to death to do it lol. so far I have raised £50 in the last 2 months, I have another 8 ordered for this month. I love making cards, I don't take any money from the sale price for materials or time or postage. 100% of all sale prices goes through just giving to the charity :)

Comments

I keep getting told I should sell some of my works too, especially the christmas ornaments I do. I've been told that for years but haven't gotten up the courage. What do I charge? What if no one bu  Details Reply Post time 2015-5-28 10:44

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-5-28 10:44
| Show all posts

lady_heather

2015-5-28 12:32

Hi sallimac yes I have fibromyalgia too, I have only just found the courage to sell my cards after ...

I keep getting told I should sell some of my works too, especially the christmas ornaments I do.  I've been told that for years but haven't gotten up the courage.  What do I charge?  What if no one buys them?  What if they all sell and than people want to order and I can't handle it? haha Silly I know!  Good on you - that's amazing!  I think maybe I will look to sell too.  I've never been fussed about the money.  Donating it is a great idea.  The recent surge in FM donations/awareness has made for some very promising research.   It makes such a difference and there are others who it would for too.  

Do you sell locally at a market or online?

Comments

I would say go for it sallimac, I had and still do have the same worries and yes occasionally I have been flustered by the orders but it such a worthy cause. I know some would say 8 cards this month i  Details Reply Post time 2015-5-28 11:39

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-5-28 11:39
| Show all posts
Edited by lady_heather at 2015-5-28 03:41

sallimac

2015-5-28 02:44

I keep getting told I should sell some of my works too, especially the christmas ornaments I do.   ...

I would say go for it sallimac, I had and still do have the same worries and yes occasionally I have been flustered by the orders but it such a worthy cause. I know some would say 8 cards this month is that all.....but us with fm know that can be a huge task! I charge £3 a card no matter what type  of card including the 3d construction cards and each card comes with a matching money card holder or a gift tag or gift card holder and if they want extra matching items I charge an extra 50p per item. I also contacted fma to get some awareness leaflets and designed a business card. Both of these go in every card I make, my card gives out my mobile number so they can text or whatsapp me with orders, my url for the just giving page so they can see there donation on my page, my charity Facebook page where I post photo's of cards I make so people can see what I do and my charity email address. Hope this info helps you take the leap. My advice though make sure you have a separate email and Facebook page for your charity sales and design a card and if possible an information leaflet about your charity (contact them and they are happy to send you a bunch to get started) it looks more professional plus your private info like your normal Facebook page and email is still secure and private. Hope this helps plus the fibromyalgia association need all the help they can get. There is too many people suffering and not nearly enough ways the medical community can help us and that's if they take you seriously! the leaflets raise awareness which is very much needed xxx

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-5-28 19:56
| Show all posts
I dip in and out off different crafts depending on what I see. Mainly at the moment book folding, polymer clay and leather work. Might even try to use all three together in something.  :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-5-28 21:04
| Show all posts
Lindo trabajo

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-5-28 21:37
| Show all posts
I knit!                                             

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 08:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.093653 sec., 25 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list