| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 184|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

Do you have any type of Christmas traditions .. that you may like to share.

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-12-2 05:48
| Show all posts |Read mode
  it be nice.. whaat type of  Christmas Traditions  you  keep..  that have been  passed down for  generations..  We   really  need to open up this chat area.. we can  have awhen  ppls  start..  chipping in.. I have a specail christmas   onraments.. that have been passed down the generations. and  soon ill be passing them down for my kids..
Post time: 2015-12-2 22:35
| Show all posts
Hey SMM
I've knitted all my Christmas dolls, etc. I'm hoping to start a new tradition and hope it will be passed down.

Comments

Sundrop you already have started a new tradition.. Funny elves.. winks... a family.. of Elves is really totally lovely.. my dear friend..  Details Reply Post time 2015-12-4 10:38
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-12-4 10:38
| Show all posts

Sundrop you already have started a new tradition.. Funny elves.. winks... a family.. of  Elves  is really totally lovely.. my   dear  friend..

Comments

lol, that's true  Details Reply Post time 2015-12-4 22:05

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-4 22:05
| Show all posts
SexyMinnieMouse

Login/Register to enlarge
2015-12-3 21:38

Sundrop you already have started a new tradition.. Funny elves.. winks... a family.. of  Elves  is ...

lol, that's true

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-5 03:20
| Show all posts
When my son was 5 years old (29 now) I knitted him a pullover with a Snoopy motif on it. Every year since I've always given him something with Snoopy and Woodstock on it. Always Christmas but on some other special times too. Being a single parent it just seemed to have a deeper meaning for us. I just found out he told his current girlfriend of 8 months about it. And after a trip they took to New York, she thanked him by giving him a Snoopy card cause she thinks it's cute that me and my son share that bond.
Hope she does something similar at Christmas too.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-5 18:28
| Show all posts
sundrop016

Login/Register to enlarge
2015-12-4 22:05

lol, that's true

There is an open International police investigation against this illegal Pindiy website after people complain that their personal information has been stolen like credit card and bank account after they downloaded PDF Patterns with a virus from Pindiy website, Once you downloading or uploading patterns to Pindiy website you are part from this illegal behavior and part from Pindiy website and because of that your name and details will be exposed for this police investigation.

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 02:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078193 sec., 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list