Forgot password?
 Register
View: 151|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

Well To Think Santa and his Reiendeers will

[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-12-24 08:32
| Show all posts |Read mode
be  leaving the North Pole with his huge bac of gifts.. to make every boy and girl Happy for  Christmas morning.. how the time has  flown..  all the  backing and  food preprations done for the season...  It wonderful how  things just fall into place.. I spect a day  doign  my last  minute  things this after noon and it was  a wonderful day we  shared together... Saw  the Christmas Lights glizzening...  the trees all decorated.. its beautiful..  when we  went out to look at other  homes  all decorated The weather  is  10 above  zero with  its never been like that in history.. as  were normally in  the minus 30-- 40  below zero and   up to  are thighs  in the snow...   well anyone  want to add to my  new post.. or share something  new... it be nice to  hear  from someone
Post time: 2015-12-24 21:53
| Show all posts
Merry Christmas!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-24 23:21
| Show all posts
WOW, it's that cold?  We are having weird weather here...today is going to be 73 degrees. I'm not complaining BUT I'm praying we do not get a bad snowstorm in Jan & Feb

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A VERY HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!

Comments

You hve been missed my dear friend.. hopw santa was good to y ou  Post time 2015-12-28 02:43
Sundrop youve been busy.. I do miss you from time to time.. Theres so much to do opver the festive season... your have a special place in my heart for you woman.. all the best to you adn your  Details Reply Post time 2015-12-28 02:42

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2015-12-28 02:42
| Show all posts

Sundrop youve been  busy.. I  do miss you  from time to time.. Theres so much to  do  opver the  festive season...  your  have a special place in my heart for you woman.. all the best to you adn your  loved ones

Comments

Hi SMM, All you have to do is drop me a line....I'll always answer We had a great time at our sons/dil's house. My GD got her air hockey regulation table that she wanted (she's 7, LOL). We playe  Details Reply Post time 2015-12-28 02:48

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-12-28 02:48
| Show all posts
SexyMinnieMouse

Login/Register to enlarge
2015-12-27 13:42

Sundrop youve been  busy.. I  do miss you  from time to time.. Theres so much to  do  opver the   ...

Hi SMM,
All you have to  do is drop me a line....I'll always answer   We had a great time at our sons/dil's house.  My GD got her air hockey regulation table that she wanted (she's 7, LOL). We played a few games, it's addicting!  

Di you get what you wanted for Christmas????  I got hubby a computer and neither of us knew, he got me a computer also.  We both purchased the same exact one from the same store, LMAO.  

Working on the last (I hope) Mermaid blanket then will start on a cat once I find a real nice pattern and I will send it out.  I have to start a Superman and have it finished for a friend in Feb.   

What can I get a friend who will be 70 in Feb?  I have no cue what to get her.  

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-10 05:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066960 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list