| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 680|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

I need Patience to figure all this site out!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-1-20 01:47
| Show all posts |Read mode
Patience has never been my long suit, so I guess I'm just getting to practice!. I find things confusing here, and am trying to get the hang of things, so if I do something incorrectly, please also have patience with me. I've some things to post when I get it all figured out, and some patterns from the 1970's!!!!
 Author| Post time: 2016-2-6 00:59
| Show all posts

What I have figured out is that there are two fees. One (in your case, the 50 coins) is for the person that uploaded the pattern. Then, there is a download fee charged by the website of 30 gold coins per file. If you want a rescan file, the fee is 199, so be prepared. If you hold your mouse over the file, the fee for the uploader is shown. The download fee is shown after the link to each file. I hope that helps!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-2-6 02:07
| Show all posts
jbekkevold

Login/Register to enlarge
2016-2-5 09:58

thank you so much! I hopefully will get it right. So how do you get gold coins then?

Did you notice that when you asked this question, you got a little notice about posting +1 GC?
This thread //www.pindiy.com/thread-262101-1-1.html will give you all the ways to earn gold coins. If you give the process an hour or so for a few days, you will have enough coins to buy whatever you want. It doesn't take long. Good luck!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-2-6 01:03
| Show all posts
elderangel

2016-2-5 08:59

What I have figured out is that there are two fees. One (in your case, the 50 coins) is for the pe ...

oops, I got it backwards. The download fee shows when you mouse over the file. The download fee for the uploader is printed after the link. Sorry, as you can see, I still have some of the confusion!!!  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-2-6 01:58
| Show all posts
elderangel

2016-2-5 11:59

What I have figured out is that there are two fees. One (in your case, the 50 coins) is for the pe ...

thank you so much! I hopefully will get it right. So how do you get gold coins then?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-2-5 21:12
| Show all posts
I, too am very confused. I thought I downloaded a pattern which cost 50 gold coins but then, when I click on the pattern it says I need 30 GC and it is two parts (30 GC a piece). Not sure what the 50 GC did then.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-27 08:35
| Show all posts
It does take getting use to  Just remember to go to "tasks" and get your GC's and comment on the work of other's.  One day the light bulb will go on

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-10-31 12:44
| Show all posts
Ditto, same here. It seems like the pricing could be clearer as well as how to post files and earn coins. There is some helpful advice here tho, thanks everyone

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-28 08:13
| Show all posts
Hi and welcome. I haven't been here for very long but it's a great site with a lot to offer. I'm sure I'll figure it all out eventually as well.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-1-26 03:47
| Show all posts
rice

2016-1-23 13:40

Hello and welcome, just ask if you have any problems...

Thanks, I will. Everyone seems very friendly and helpful.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-12 12:20
| Show all posts
apparently I've been a member of this site for a couple of years without even knowing..just now barely getting the hang of it

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-21 04:58
| Show all posts
You will get it took me a little while too and i still have problems :-)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-21 23:22
| Show all posts
This website does take some getting used to! There are still a lot of things I don't quite understand, myself!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-1-24 05:40
| Show all posts
Hello and welcome, just ask if you have any problems...

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-5 11:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060544 sec., 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list