Search
Hot search: doll Russian ren xsdStitch
View: 494|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

So happy!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-3-10 08:53
| Show all posts |Read mode
I have gotten several patterns that I have wanted for a long time here. I am so happy I found this place! How long have you been here and how many patterns have you gotten from here?

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +3 Collapse Reason
HannaSolo + 3 Welcome ... and enjoy.

View Rating Log

Author| Post time: 2016-3-11 06:00
| Show all posts
I don't understand how it was then. You get 5 for any post you make so it seems like it would be good to make more posts. And starting posts gets you 20. I actually thought that was how they were encouraging people to post more.....
I have only posted one pattern myself. I kind of wanted to see how things went with that one. No one has downloaded it   But really, I just keep doing the tasks and posting and I earn more than enough coins to get me the patterns I want
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-11 05:17
| Show all posts
Unfortunately, you don't get much chatter on here because members do not get 'paid' for chatting. When they did............ a while ago..... it was a vibrant community. The owners of the site wanted to 'professionalise' it and cut down all the chitter-chatter............. and rewards were then  paid for the emphasis on uploading saleable patterns....................... Participating members then declined - there aren't many 'old hands' posting/contributing nowadays... shame!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-31 02:18
| Show all posts
The chatter seems to have diminished since they created all the different forums for the different countries. Messages are a lot harder to access now and I think the majority of people just can't be bothered. They used to have fun "games" you could join in on, but the owners/mods put a stop to that. I've noticed that even the number of uploaded patterns has dropped.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-3-23 22:17
| Show all posts
Edited by becky3086 at 2016-3-23 09:18

The way the patterns work is that you have to pay the cost of the pattern, however many coins it says, then you click on the link again and it always costs you 30 gold coins to download. The download will start by itself after you pay the 30 gold coins to download. So you have to click on the pattern link twice and have enough coins for the pattern AND the download. Hope that helps!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-3-11 00:35
| Show all posts
I don't even remember what lead me to the site but I am glad I found it. I crochet and knit but have done embroidery (we actually learned cross-stitch in school as our principal was a real history buff) but don't do much of it as I get tired of it easily. I really don't know how many patterns I have gotten and I have only been here a couple of days, lol.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-11 00:19
| Show all posts
Hi there! I initially joined this site to get a pattern that I hadn't been able to find anywhere else, and then I kept finding more and more that I loved!
I haven't counted how many patterns I have gotten, though.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-25 16:49
| Show all posts
I haven't been a member very long and have only gotten a few patterns so far. But, I've sure seen a ton I hope to get. There's a very good selection of them available here. And, welcome

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-23 20:40
| Show all posts
I have not been here very long and still trying to figure out how to get the patterns.  I never seem to have enough gold coins to download a good pattern.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-3-31 10:35
| Show all posts
Sometimes change is hard on a forum. I guess the new people who never knew the old forum will be the ones to make it work.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-3-23 07:36
| Show all posts
Thanks! Still looking and collecting patterns! Have gotten some great ones lately!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-3-10 12:16
| Show all posts
Wow, for such a great forum there is not a lot of real conversation

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-3-23 07:25
| Show all posts
Welcome to the site  

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-8 02:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080828 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list