Forgot password?
 Register
View: 257|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

Hello Im new here

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-4-9 09:58
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hi! Just found this site while looking for a pattern. I am wondering, do we have to spend money to downlaod the patterns? Im confused as to how this site works.

Rate

Number of participants 2Gold Coins +9 Collapse Reason
sundrop016 + 6 Welcome
HannaSolo + 3 Welcome.

View Rating Log

Post time: 2016-4-9 13:18
| Show all posts
Hiya welcome to the forum. You don't spend real money. The coins used are the coins you gain from login on the site each day and from daily tasks. You also gain from replying and making threads. Not 100% sure what else but there are a lot of helpful people in this group i am sure they will point you in the right direction and if i have made a mistake.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-10 07:03
| Show all posts
I have been on for just a week but had a pattern that was needed in the bounty area.  I posted it.  I have not received the bounty points yet but other users have "purchased" the pattern with gold coins and really built up my supply.  Also posting a link on a facebook page gets a large number of points.  A lot of ways to gain points is in the task list. Also answering threads gets points.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-4-11 06:27
| Show all posts
Thank you! I saw a lot of patterns I am interested in that I have looking for for a long time. I was just wondering how I would purchase them. I havent seen a task list. but I will post to my facebook page. Thank you

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-4-13 10:28
| Show all posts
welcome to the site, the coins can add up quick, or they did for me :-)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-5-2 21:15
| Show all posts
yes you have to earn them on here not actually buy then download patterns plus depending on your balance depends on how many

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-29 18:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045356 sec., 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list