Register
View: 310|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

Download help

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-7-25 21:14
| Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Marilynmom at 2016-7-25 22:26

I'm in need of help, I have paid the 100 coins for pattern, then, paid 30 coins for download, but, no pattern, no download button highlighted, and now it's asking me to pay all over again, help Cool, I signed out and signed back in and tryed again, and I paid that 30 coins, again, so to summon it up, i paid 160 coins for a pattern thats 130 coins and still did not get a pattern, and now im scared to collect any more coins because i keep loosing them to this pattern
//bbs.pindiy.com/thread-269891-1-1.html

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +50 Collapse Reason
Bleu + 50 compensation

View Rating Log

Post time: 2016-7-25 23:42
| Show all posts
Edited by Bleu at 2016-7-25 17:03

the pattern cost 10 coins to download for the uploader and 30 coins for the system

first clic: 10 coins will be deducted automatically
second clic: (on the same file)- 30 coins will be deducted automatically
and the download starts

you can also go to iBooks (free) above on the blue taskbar .
here are listed your downloads
you can re-download for FREE for seven days.

Good Luck
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-7-26 06:41
| Show all posts
Bleu, thank you very much for your very kind gift, I don't think I can thank you enough for that
I have gone to the ibooks and its not there either, I'm going to give it another try, as long as my tablet plays nice and stops freezing on me lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-26 22:45
| Show all posts
I'm having the same issue, I paid 45 coins for my download, yet it will not let me download.  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-7-27 05:37
| Show all posts

Are you on a laptop or a moble device? I ask cause if it's a noble device then if you go to the bottom of your page look for where it says pc something, click it, that will give you more options, if it still doesn't work, sign out then back in, sometimes it just needs a second to work, hopefully this helps you, fingers crossed

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-7-29 21:16
| Show all posts
I am  having the same problem wondering what we need to open the down load files with ?

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-6 23:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068139 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list