Forgot password?
 Register
View: 499|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

Can we only comment once on threads?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-3-6 09:31
| Show all posts |Read mode
I made a comment on a cross stitch thread to download about how it would look great combined with another chart.  Later on I downloaded it, and at that point, I thanked the uploader.  One of the comments was deleted for being repetitive.  I did not double post the same thing.

I answered a question on another thread, and my answer was deemed irrelevant.  Last time I checked, definitions of irrelevant was "unrelated" or "inapplicable."  

When someone asks how to get gold, and I reply to make posts in the free talk section to get 20 gold each, I fail to see how my answer is "irrelevant."  I also do not understand how I can only comment once on something when I may have multiple things to say at different times.  Am I supposed to search through a dozen pages of "thank yous" to find my comment to edit it?  I honestly don't get it.  I don't usually go around spamming my thanks on things just to get 5 gold.  I try to only comment on things I like or download.  

Is anyone else having problems like this?

Post time: 2017-3-7 22:10
| Show all posts
I have had different comments on the same post removed but have seen another person say thank you twice and both of their posts are still there so I am not sure how it works. I wish there was a thank you button and posts were to make actual comments about the pattern, I hate getting bad patterns, it is such a disappointment.

Comments

They not fond on Sunbonnet Sue either!  Post time 2017-3-10 09:49
They're anti meerkat. *gasp* Secret's out!  Post time 2017-3-10 09:49
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-8 04:24
| Show all posts
yes, you can only comment once.

Comments

They do know a lot of bored housewives are here, right?  Post time 2017-3-10 09:47
This is a forum that's--in a way--anti forum! Behold, we bring discussions to the interwebs! Only: you may not discuss. Ha HA!  Post time 2017-3-10 09:46
Well that's stupid. What if you are discussing the pattern?  Post time 2017-3-10 09:45

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-2 07:39
| Show all posts
I think I might have messed up and commented twice on some things but it wasn't on purpose.  I've been trying to scroll through all the pages now just to check and see if I already posted (getting old stinks - maybe they should have an exception for old folks LOL).

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-20 07:09
| Show all posts
Hi if v. C Essex c. By h h u u j moo j hobby g g v cease c.f. G h u in ink i u by Guv n Brett h u

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-30 23:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085087 sec., 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list