Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 594|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

Stomach flu claims another victim

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-3-15 14:04
| Show all posts |Read mode
My husband just woke me up by throwing up all over the living room.  "Honey, I am so sorry!"

"It's OK.  I'm actually so tired of our kids' mess that I want to just throw everything away anyway.  No more records to dust, I've always hated that entertainment center, the girls never put their books up anyway, how many toys does an infant actually need cause he can lose a few, no more extra desk chair to roll out of the way...I was just worried you got our craft supplies really.  Yarn is safe, computer is safe, TV is safe.  We're all good.  How did you manage to get the curtain?  It was over six feet away."

I'm the last that hasn't gotten it.

"Dear Jesus, have I told you lately how much I love You?"  lol  Fingers crossed!  I've thrown up enough times being pregnant.  Filled my quota!

Post time: 2017-3-16 07:03
| Show all posts
Sorry to hear.  Hope he's feeling better (and you too).  Give him a little garbage pail  with a supermarket bag inside it so he can to puke in it if he has to.
I sleep in a different bedroom when hubby is sick.  He gave me pink eye this past year and it lasted 8 weeks for each of us.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-3-16 08:59
| Show all posts
Ohmigosh, I laid down with my son, he gagged on his own mucus, and puked in the bed.  lol  I think I got to bed about 4 AM!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 15:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076300 sec., 11 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list