| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 639|Reply: 35
Collapse the left

Hard time getting to free talk the past couple days!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-3-18 01:56
| Show all posts |Read mode
When I go to "My Center" to click on the free forums, it takes me to a feedback page.  Finally got in here by clicking on notices, going to one of my threads, and then going to the main forum through there.  I could have probably made it in through the front page, but I am so used to just clicking on the My Center button.  lol

Post time: 2017-3-25 01:12
| Show all posts
Edited by TeagansMommom at 2017-3-24 12:18

Same here! I've been under the weather for a week or so and haven't much felt like logging in to do much, but much to my surprise, last night,  I logged in to find both the "Free Chat" and "Help" threads were gone, and so is the "pinDIY Store!" I only did, just this afternoon, realize that we can get here by clicking on "Group" and then choosing USA.
From what I can tell, they're permanantly doing away with these areas here at bbs.pindiy.com and creating all new threads at their new Beta Site, www.pindiy.com, where they're making all of us re-register, and start all over again from ground zero! I did take a few minutes this morning, to wander around and check things out, but all I found was sheer chaos. Three quarters of the maybe 30 toll posts, we're members begging for help and explanations as to why they were having to create new accounts, wanting to know where all of their credits and gold coins had gone, and worst of all, why they were moved all the way back to User Level DIY 0. There wasn't even so much as one, explanation or instruction from any staff member, or that I could find anyway.

I know I haven't been part of the group for long, so I don't rank high on the list of, important need to know people... But did anyone else out there know any of this was getting ready to happen? Did I miss an announcement post or something? Do they have intentions of converting EVERYTHING over to this new Beta Site, or just the few threads (and store) they've already moved? ANYONE...ANYTHING...??   
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-26 20:52
| Show all posts
Edited by TeagansMommom at 2017-3-26 08:22

Hey There Everyone,

I know that a lot of us are having trouble getting to our "Free Chat Thread", so I figured I would share my method with you. PLEASE PASS IT ON..!!

All you have to do, for now at least, is click on "GROUPS" and then choose our "UNITED STATES" Group and it will bring you directly to our Free Chat Thread. Or what's left of it anyway!  

Let me know if this doesn't work for anyone, and I'll try to help you out, if I can. OR.... with the way things seem to be randomly happening around here lately, we may end up aimlessly searching for it together, but I'll sure give it my best efforts!  Hah hah  

Kind Regards,

Comments

Hah, I didn't realize that the "My Center" button, stored my frequented sections! Thanks, you taught me something new. ; )  Post time 2017-3-27 23:45
I normally don't use the bar at the top. Took me a while to find the Group button. lol I use the My Center button because it has my frequented sections on there.  Post time 2017-3-27 21:26

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-26 20:45
| Show all posts
Edited by TeagansMommom at 2017-3-26 07:54

@Frizzle12

All you have to do, for now at least, is click on "GROUPS" and then choose our "UNITED STATES" Group and it will bring you directly to our Free Chat Thread. Or what's left of it anyway!   

[size=31.7562px]Let me know if this doesn't work for you, and I'll try to help you if I can. OR.... with the way things seem to be randomly happening around here lately, we may end up aimlessly searching for it together, but I'll sure give it my best efforts!  Hah hah   
Kind Regards,

Comments

Oh noooo.... Frizzle, bite your tongue! I have entirely too much useless knowledge that I need to gab with you girls about, if they take that away too, my brain might explode! Hah hah. ; )  Post time 2017-3-28 09:55
Thank you for that tip ! I had never clicked on the group button before. I hope they don't delete it !  Post time 2017-3-28 04:13

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-3-25 21:56
| Show all posts
Sorry it took so long for me to get back.  I had to go down south.

I had no idea!  That sucks!  Unless they are going to go do things like the pink site, starting over for a lot of people is going to be tough!  I have a few threads up, and if I can't repost them, I won't have any way to get gold except to spam the forum with thank you.  Ugh.  

I just got to level 3, too.  Not that it's different from level 1.  

Comments

I'm with you on that one, I can find 5 patterns hete, for every 1 that I find on the other site I'm part of! I'm not sure where, your referring to as the "pink site", but I'm pretty sure it's the same   Post time 2017-3-27 08:28
one that I'm part of, because if memory serves, I have seen you around. ; )  Post time 2017-3-27 08:27
Just wish it was easier to get gold. The expense of patterns here is ridiculous!  Post time 2017-3-27 06:47
I'm part of the Pink site, too, but they update only once a week maybe. The lady moderating the cross stitch converts everything to PDF, and it takes forever. Much better selection here.  Post time 2017-3-27 06:47
Yeah, I have noticed that the road between user levels is a bit exorbitant, which really stinks for me because I enjoy this forum soooo... much more  than the other 2 I'm a member of! Not to mention,  Post time 2017-3-26 20:28
the patterns offered here are 10 times more appealing to me, and the members here are so unbelievable friendly and helpful! Whereas, they MOST DEFINITELY ARE NOT at the others, more specifically,  Post time 2017-3-26 20:28
the Support Staff..!! So I'm totally confused...do I continue on as I have trying to participate and advance, or do I buy ever pattern Ivery had my eye on and run (or swim) for dry land? Grrrrr ; (  Post time 2017-3-26 20:27

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-30 10:01
| Show all posts
Hey hey..!! Has anyone noticed that our "Free Chat", "My Problem" and "PinDiy Store" IS BACK! I'm so happy I can hardly contain myself!

Now.... The question of the day is, are they just messing with our minds, or was the Beta Site an epic failure? Things that make you go Hmmm.  ; )

Comments

:) too funny. Hmmmmm can't decide if it was a test and if we passed or failed  Post time 2017-4-1 03:34

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-26 14:57
| Show all posts
I guess time will tell as to how things will progress. I too had a difficult time finding this chat and finally got here by following another member's thread. It should be interesting, I highly doubt they would do anything that would cost member's the coins and credit that they have worked so hard to achieve.

Comments

lol She probably understands. I thought it was funny. =D  Post time 2017-3-30 04:32
Spyctre, you have no idea how much I felt like the world's biggest Jacka*s, when I found that, this afternoon! Ughh.. I just hope this poor women accepts my apology, and knows that it was an honest to  Post time 2017-3-27 08:44
God, mistake! I'm the type of person who normally reads, and re-reads my posts/comments multiple times, before I submit them. So I have no idea, how the h~ll I missed it..!! I'm absolutely mortified!  Post time 2017-3-27 08:41
OMG Jane Die! Too funny!  Post time 2017-3-27 06:49
OMG Jane, while scrolling back through my comments on this thread, I realized what my auto correct did to your name. I'm so sorry, I feel like a COMPLETE JACKA*S..!! Please forgive my ignorance for  Post time 2017-3-27 05:55
not picking up on that, before I posted my comments! That's so unlike me to not have seen that and fixed it. I don't even know what else to say to you, I'm so embarrassed! I'M SO, SO, SORRY..!!! :, (  Post time 2017-3-27 05:54
Jane Die, All you have to do, for now at least, is click on "GROUPS" and then choose our "UNITED STATES" Group and it will bring you directly to our Free Chat Thread. Or what's left of it anyway! ; (   Post time 2017-3-26 21:10
Let me know if this doesn't work for you, and I'll try to help you if I can. OR.... with the way things seem to be randomly happening around here lately,  Post time 2017-3-26 21:09
we may end up aimlessly searching for it together, but I'll sure give it my best efforts!  Hah hah hah. ;)  Kind Regards,  Post time 2017-3-26 21:08

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-24 08:25
| Show all posts
I'm totally new here and working like crazy to up my level. Should I be saving myself heartache because we're going to lose all our levels and gold because they are moving?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-31 22:16
| Show all posts
I always click on the menu at the top of the site which is in a blue line.  Forum is the first name on the menu and it is faster to get to it.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-3-26 07:46
| Show all posts
Are they changes?  I just figured they were once again fixing the site or maybe changing urls.

Comments

I don't know what they are doing. I just don't like not being able to use the free chat freely !  Post time 2017-3-28 04:15

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-2 00:10
| Show all posts
WOW, I'm so happy we are back here.  Hated the other site they had us on.

Comments

I Second that..talk about mass confusion, Ughh..! And none to soon I might add, it was starting to get lonely talking to myself. Haha.. But we're back now, so I can commence to gab, gab, gabbing. ; )  Post time 2017-4-2 22:37

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-3-26 06:27
| Show all posts
I couldn't find free talk until a post came up in new threads I hate the changes

Comments

Frizzle12, All you have to do (for now at least), is click on "GROUPS" and then choose our "UNITED STATES" Group and it will bring you directly to our Free Chat Thread. Or what's left of it anyway! ;(   Post time 2017-3-26 20:34

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-30 23:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.126249 sec., 24 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list