Forgot password?
 Register
View: 468|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

Getting downloads?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-4-24 01:00
| Show all posts |Read mode
I tried to get a chart and was told my group did not have permission. What does this mean?  Thanks for ant help
Post time: 2017-4-26 04:28
| Show all posts
For future reference, it is always helpful if you are able to include the link to the post that you are trying to access when seeking assistance.

As you may have noticed, the forum is based on a level system. For example you are a DIY 0 currently and I"m a DIY 3, those levels determine access and even bonus task amounts. When people upload threads, they have the ability to limit the downloading of the file and/or reading of the thread to higher level members. To check your read permission level, go to the top right of your screen and click on the link that says "User Group: " the third box down will state what your read permission is, for example as a DIY 3 mine is listed at 90.

Have you taken any time to read any of the information under the Forum Bulletin Section of the forum? There is a lot of information on all different aspects of the forum from earning coins, to posting threads and more. There are too many important and useful links for me to post here, however if you go over there:
  1. http://www.pindiy.com/forum-2-1.htm
Copy the Code
l you will find loads of information that will help you navigate and understand the forum much better.

Have a good day!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-4-27 08:15
| Show all posts
What Jane Doe says is true!  Soon enough you will be able to do everything, in the mean time save what you want.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-4-27 18:30
| Show all posts
Thank you for all your help.  I have been doing a lot of reading.  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-9 13:19
| Show all posts
Thank you for your help

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-29 19:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046116 sec., 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list