Forgot password?
 Register
View: 558|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

Sunshine

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-5-29 05:20
| Show all posts |Read mode
We had several days of rain and cooler temperatures.  The sun has finally come out and the lawn mowers are going.  I see 3 neighbors mowing their grass.  The rain really made it grow tall.  I haven't mowed grass in years as I have a son-in-law who takes care of our yard.  How lucky I am.
Post time: 2017-5-29 06:36
| Show all posts
Send the rain my way we haven't had much very dry here alto of brush fires
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-29 07:19
| Show all posts
Oddly, the lawn mowing conversation came up the other day.  We've owned a big variety over the years and to this day, I have no idea how to even start one.  If it every becomes necessary, I just hope I can have someone help with my lawn too.  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-5-29 07:22
| Show all posts

The last time I tried to mow our lawn was in 1990 and  I was mowing a bank at the side of our house.  The lawn mower started coming toward me and I pushed it so hard I broke my hand.  I'm not sure how I got the mower started because I never had to start it.  I wanted to mow because we had 90 degrees plus temperatures and my poor husband had to work all day and I wanted to have it mowed before he came home.  I landed up in a cast that day

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-29 07:43
| Show all posts
Yikes!  I bet that was a heck of a surprise when he came home.  Did he tell you he'd rather you not try that again?  When it get to 90 degrees, I don't even like being outdoors anymore.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-5-29 18:26
| Show all posts
Jo Linz

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-5-28 18:43

Yikes!  I bet that was a heck of a surprise when he came home.  Did he tell you he'd rather you not  ...

All he said when he came home was "How in the world did you get the mower started?  I told you that is my job and I don't want you out using such a dangerous machine".  Have to love that man.  We have been married 59 years now.  No, he doesn't mow anymore since our son-in-law takes care of our lawn.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-29 22:30
| Show all posts
We have 3/4 of an acre and a riding mower. I use to mow then I came down with allergies.  I wanted to mow before hubby came home from work so he wouldn't have to do it.  I no longer mow and neither does hubby  We have a service who does it and we love it.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-5-31 18:11
| Show all posts
WannaCrochet

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-5-29 10:26

All he said when he came home was "How in the world did you get the mower started?  I told you tha ...

he sound so lovable towards you

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-6 00:33
| Show all posts
I don't mow but i'm learning I might do some of it than my husband will finish it off for me.

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 12:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056704 sec., 11 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list