[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-7-4 04:55
| Show all posts |Read mode

The website turned to a Bounty Area .
Post time: 2017-7-4 06:28
| Show all posts
What do you mean by that?

Comments

Yes you know :) I saw you have bounties yourself. So you mean that they don't pay enough?  Post time 2017-7-4 07:54
Do you know what a bounty is?  Post time 2017-7-4 07:29
most of the new threads are in bounty area. they ask more than they give  Post time 2017-7-4 06:36
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-4 15:09
| Show all posts
great question and wish i could help

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-6 02:20
| Show all posts
I would tend to agree with that statement.  I don't think posters add as many patterns here as they do on other sites but they ask for a lot if that's what you mean.  More wanted posts than members posting patterns?

Comments

Exactly. People aren't sharing.  Details Reply Post time 2017-7-12 05:10

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-6 07:39
| Show all posts
Bounty is when someone is looking for a particular pattern and is willing to pay for it.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-10 01:33
| Show all posts
There are many asking for patterns that never actually purchase a pattern and share with the site. They ask and ask and never share.  It's easy to tell who asks and never share. There are also people who use guilt and shame tactics in their signature lines to get people to upload patterns in the language they prefer. I don't share as much as I once did because of this. Need I go into the ridiculous  prices now being charged? That does NOT encourage newbies to hang around long.

Comments

This site was much more interesting .. but now people want to take and not give in return .  Post time 2017-7-12 04:39

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-12 05:10
| Show all posts

Exactly. People aren't sharing.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-29 05:00
| Show all posts
Edited by Fyre at 2017-7-28 16:09

I'd love to share if it were less confusing.  I'm still trying to figure out how to post one as my pdf scans are evidently uploading as a jpeg and I'm told I need to do a pdf attachment, which I have no idea how to do (as the scans are already in pdf form). I can't message any moderators to get help because I'm not a high enough level and with every unsuccessful attempt (trying something different each time) I am losing more points and gold coins (and I even saved one as a draft without posting it to the forums and they came through, deleted it, and took away points!! ARRRGHHH!).  I'm at the point where I'm going to give up sharing. It'd be one thing if I could actually get a hold of someone who can help, but I can't even message!!! Just have to hope and wait until someone can help me on forums....

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-20 02:59
| Show all posts
#Quick Reply Here#NNcuw fish dis. Diane Kane dis w Noah Jensen amendment mechanic nakjnw

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-28 05:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073542 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list