Forgot password?
 Register
View: 320|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

Flashing notices

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-10-24 01:01
| Show all posts |Read mode
Now and then I'll click on a pattern thumbnail to get a better look at the pattern on the page with several photos, the page from which I order whatever it is, if I want it, from that last hyperlink that displays.  But I don't always want to buy the pattern.  

This does not happen with most patterns, or even a lot of them, but just now for example I clicked on the thumbnail for the Marylebone Staghorn Cardigan and as the page came up, I thought I saw that yellow "-30" download charge message come up.  It flashed by so quickly that I am not sure that it was the same message that flashes when I buy something.

I have bought a lot of patterns here but are coins deducted just for looking at the page with the larger photos of the item that might be of interest? That might be explained somewhere, but I must have missed it if so.

Thanks for any help with this.  
Post time: 2017-10-25 00:55
| Show all posts
No, they are not allowed to charge you for looking.  If that's what they did send a message to one of the mods and explain it to her.

Comments

O.K. The next time it happens I'll be sure to do that. I have not kept track and it has only happened maybe 3 times, but I'll definitely report it if/when it happens again. Thanks very much!  Post time 2017-10-26 07:20
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 10:47
| Show all posts
Easy and end s.Now I'm in my g
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-30 16:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049734 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list