Forgot password?
 Register
Author: loveinspanish
Collapse the left

[Knitting] Addi FlexiFlips Anyone?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2018-1-3 06:56
| Show all posts
I really do like them more than DPNs, but there is one thing I don't like - you only get 3 of them in each set, which means they can only be used in place of 2 circulars, since one has to be reserved to knit the stitches off one of the others.  I'd like them better if there were 4 needles in each set.

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2018-1-3 07:07
| Show all posts
Really?  That's interesting!  I thought the flexi part in the middle would make it seem like you were knitting with your work on 4 needles, with a needle free to knit with.  Not so, huh?  I hadn't heard anyone say that about them....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2018-1-6 08:05
| Show all posts

Son muy nuevos.  Tenemos que pedirlos.  Las tiendas no tienenlos aqui en estado unidos.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-1-26 02:49
| Show all posts
No los conocia

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-6-25 13:28
| Show all posts
I’d love to hear from users as well. I tend to buy every new needle that comes out, and sometimes I wish I hadn’t.  I’m trying to turn over a new leaf and check things out beforehand.

Comments

I know! I haven't heard much about them.  Details Reply Post time 2018-6-26 00:50

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2018-6-26 00:50
| Show all posts
clgram

Login/Register to enlarge
2018-6-24 21:28

I’d love to hear from users as well. I tend to buy every new needle that comes out, and sometimes I ...

I know!  I haven't heard much about them.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-7-14 18:07
| Show all posts
Yes I have used them and I love them. so much easier than using DPN's

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-8-10 18:50
| Show all posts
I prefer to use ML method so I can knit 2aat or more if i’m So inclined. I woudn’t mind trying them out, but won’t buy any just to try.  I stopped using DPN’s years ago, so unless you’re a DPN fan, you may like them. One side of the tip they’re sharp the other isn’t. Gives yo an option..

Comments

I'm not a fan of dpns. I find myself knittiing really tight because I'm afraid of my needles slipping out of my stitches. I prefer 2 circs when I knit small circles.  Details Reply Post time 2018-8-21 11:45
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-8-20 06:44
| Show all posts
I’d like to try some but haven’t taken the plunge yet.  I can see that they’d be handy for several things.

Comments

One of my knitty friends got a pair for doing sleeves, too. She really likes them.  Details Reply Post time 2018-8-21 11:43

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2018-8-21 11:43
| Show all posts
clgram

Login/Register to enlarge
2018-8-19 14:44

I’d like to try some but haven’t taken the plunge yet.  I can see that they’d be handy for severa ...

One of my knitty friends got a pair for doing sleeves, too.  She really likes them.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 06:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050768 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list