Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-4-23 19:47
| Show all posts
I like wood needls Symfonie / KnitPro
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-6 01:33
| Show all posts
I love my Knit Picks Nickel plated circular interchangeable set.
I also have the wood version, in Caspian color, but I don't like them as much as my nickel plated.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-15 05:41
| Show all posts
I have the denise interchangeable needles, and I really like them. They are plastic, so less clinking sound if that is an issue. The problem I have is that the cords break sometimes when I'm knitting blankets. I've had to get replacements for cords 3 times already. But I just send the old cord back after I contact them and they replace it so that's nice. I would love to try a metal interchangeable knitting set too someday.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-28 16:39
| Show all posts
addi is the best. it clicks and stays. no worry abt screws.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-29 13:31
| Show all posts
Chiao Goo. Hands down. Addis are expensive and their cords will never lay totally straight but they're decent needles. Chain's on the other hand are more reasonably priced and have cords that lay 100% straight, right out of the package. I'll never use another interchangeable again. Love the safety line feature as well. I cannot say enough good things about these needles! I highly recommend you purchase a set of circular needles to compare the quality of their needles and cords before buying an entire interchangeable set. You won't regret it!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-6-2 13:54
| Show all posts
Following this

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-10-11 15:14
| Show all posts
Hi. I love my addi clicks. They were a major purchase for me several years ago when I really couldn't afford them and I have had no regrets! I haven't had any problems with the cables and Addis customer service is excellent. I had a problem with one needle and it was immediately replaced with apologies. Prior to these I use knitpicks but I found the cables unscrewed and the points were too sharp for me. I'm getting wooden addi clicks for Christmas this year and Im very excited :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-10-20 01:03
| Show all posts
metal needles are ok for me

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-6-1 22:20
| Show all posts
Chiagoo because of the cable and the join is really nice- it really improves the knitting experience and makes it faster because I don't have to keep tugging at stitches or move them manually over the join.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 12:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.032612 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list