Hot search: hat cross stitch Xsd hae xsd Hae
View: 58745|Reply: 989
Collapse the left

How to get coins 2021

[Copy link]
Post time: 2021-3-1 13:10
| Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by anniekins at 2022-9-14 08:54

Post new patterns. Go to Post new thread (All Book Resources Patterns Magazine). Don't forget to search first, we might have the pattern already. Please read the uploading guides (for cross-stitch, for crochet, or in general). That way you will make the moderating process smoother, and minimize the chance of doing something that gets the thread recycled. Also sometimes people offer a good amount of gold for certain patterns (bounties) PROS: the thread will be rated (at least by a moderator, likely by users too); you can give a price tag to the attachments that give you a constant influx of gold CONS: you have to provide content that is not already here; making a new thread, and filling out the info takes some time YIELD: 20GC/thread+ratings+(attachment price*0.7)/attachment sold+bounty reward

Post diary entries. Go to Post new thread (All Diary Jobs) and make a new thread. All you have to know is how to post pictures,  PROS: diaries will be rated by more people than patterns; you can comment (make sure you're using the right button for that) a thank you for people complimenting your work for an additional 5GC per comment CONS: you can only post pictures of your own things - meaning you have to produce something, and then take a picture of it; making a new thread takes a bit longer time than writing a reply YIELD: 20GC/thread+ratings

Post a new thread. You can start a discussion either in a group, or in the main forums about knitting/crocheting, cross-stitching, or just whatever in general, or you can show us what Santa left in your stocking. However, don't spam the forums. Posting an introduction when you register is a-okay, but making threads saying, for example, "Good morning!" every day is just spamming. The key is to start a discussion, share tips or tricks, or to look for assistance. If you have an issue like something doesn't work the way it should, or you don't really understand a function, please do a search. Chances are good that somebody already asked about it. PROS: you're starting a discussion, which might be rated by people who find it useful; you can reply more to an active discussion, so the one reply per thread not necessarily applies (but no spamming or breaking up the reply into multiple parts) CONS: you have to write something meaningful, otherwise it'll be deemed spamming; takes more time than just writing a reply; this reward doesn't apply to the Free Talk area, however, your thread can be rated here YIELD: 20GC/thread+ratings

Reply or comment. Take part in a discussion, say thank you for the shared material, compliment a finished work, etc. PROS: sometimes people find your contribution useful, and rate your reply (but not comments); you can do it unlimited times... CONS: ... however you can only reply one time per thread; this reward does not apply to the Free Talk area YIELD: 5GC/minute+ratings

Reply to specific threads. If you see  [Reply Awards XXXX ]after a thread's name (like here or here), that means the user who posted the thread will reward you some extra GC the first time you reply to the thread. This will be done automatically, so no waiting time, no extra clicks, no extra processes involved - just a simple reply as usual with all its perks. It is highly advised to read these threads because they tend to contain some useful info. PROS: extra coins for what you'd normally do CONS: there only a few threads like this. YIELD: varies - min.1GC+50GC(reply award)+ratings

Do your tasks. If you hover over "My Center" in the top right corner of your screen, you can access the tasks page. There are two tasks you can apply to every hour, the "Everybody Hourly Bonus" and the "Lv.X Hourly Bonus" (X is your DIY level, obviously). The first task will pay you 10GC (recently raised from 5GC), and the other 12-16GC, depending on your level. Additionally, there's a one-time task when pays you 126GC for the first post you make after you've applied to the task. As for the email and YouTube tasks... the tech team knows about the issue, and they're working on solving it. PROS: gold for a click CONS: you have to remember to check in every hour since they are not automatic YIELD: 10+min.12GC/hour

Report mistakes you find. You can either use the report button or make a post in the Report of Informal Posts Replies thread. We give some reward to those who help us out!  PROS: you can do it while just browsing the site. CONS: you'll have to have sharp eyes to notice mistakes; it could take a while till your report gets processed YIELD: 1-10GC/report, sometimes even more

Share links. I guess you've seen those share buttons under most threads. While I would understand if you didn't want to share a pattern on your LinkedIn profile, and Pinterest doesn't let you share links from the site, there's a line that says "Copy this page share address". If you click on it, a special link will be generated and copied to your clipboard, unique to your account. You can share this link everywhere, and once someone opens it, you'll get a reward. PROS: if you leave the link somewhere, it'll continue to generate some income in the future CONS: there's a chance nobody will open your link; only gives reward if other accounts from other IP address opens the link; the system doesn't always register all shares YIELD: 50GC every time someone opens your link

Collect red envelopes. A red envelope is a gift some users put on their wall. It is on the upper right-hand side, looks like a red square, with the word GIFT scribbled over it, and if you click on it, you'll get some gold. How can you find them? Either keep an eye out in the Free Talk area for threads titled like "Gift on my wall" or "Red envelope for mother's day" - you get the gist - or wander through user profiles, maybe you stumble upon one. To check someone's wall, just click on their username or avatar. PROS: fun, like an Easter egg hunt CONS: these are not permanent, they can run out fast, so be quick YIELD: varies - min.1GC

Speaking a language. Sometimes patterns are written in weird, arcane languages, like Italian, French, Korean, Turkish, Esperanto, Suomi etc. As much as we would like, we don't speak each and every language possible, but we can't just skip those threads, and leave them in pre-moderation hell, can we? Most of the time, Google Translate works fine, but there are some not so ideal quality patterns, handwritten patterns (yep, they exist), or translations, which we can't really check. If you keep an eye out, from time to time threads are popping up, looking for, say, Turkish speakers, or Japanese speakers (Chinese is covered at the moment by yours truly), but there's a permanent thread too, looking for helpers in all languages. PROS: you might get a full pattern before anyone else; you won't pay for said pattern, we pay you for checking it; the reward is usually high CONS: you really have to speak that language, using a translator is not enough; you might spend a long time; you might get a dozen tasks one day, then nothing for months; you have to be at least DIY1 (for PM purposes); if more people are helping simultaneously, whoever does a better job, gets the bonus  YIELD: depends on the pattern, generally 100<GC

Make videos. In case you didn't know, we have a YouTube channel. If you enjoy making videos, you can be featured there! There's a guide on how to submit videos, and if you need some inspirations, you can check all that we have either on our site or the YouTube channel. It's completely anonymous, so you don't have to worry about your privacy. PROS: high payout for quality videos CONS: making videos can take days; it has to be original content YIELD: 100-10000GC for diary-type videos, 200-20000GC for tutorial type videos

Rate

Number of participants 24Gold Coins +256 Collapse Reason
Owyn + 1 Thank you very much!
Mukc + 1 &lt;font style=&quot;vertical-align: inherit;&quot;&gt;&lt;font style=&quot;vertical-align: inherit;&quot;&gt;Большое спасибо!&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/font&gt;
Loudenn + 1 ¡Muchas gracias!
cbrjspr + 1 Usefull
balyalyaka + 1 Usefull
StitchFairy + 3 Thank you very much!
Hakemieke + 6 Thank you very much!
mjiseman + 2 Thank you very much!
Btlbyndr + 20 Thank you very much!
JoAnn + 1 Thank you very much!
Bettsp + 1 Useful information thanks.
anduy + 1 Thank you very much!
stitchyCat + 1 Thank you very much!
Xandrea + 6 Very useful!
admin + 99 Thank you very much!
KareneLee + 1 Thank you very much!
Chussp + 1 Awesome!
ALVAR + 8 The best!
tatyanaSeigers + 15 Usefull
LeeBeemz + 20 Usefull
randicat + 1 Usefull
leopard danio + 50 Awesome!
marlihc + 5 Usefull
pitussa + 10 Great work!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Related collections:

Post time: 2021-3-1 14:44
| Show all posts
Edited by anniekins at 2021-7-31 09:47

What is the point of this story?
These facts are all in the Forum Bulletin for your reading.

it is simply unfair, especially for new members
and -- we have a technical problem is the standard excuse
Or should the users cry bitter tears now because PinDIYso poor.
You forget that all members are human, some post charts, others don't, that's just reality
christmas bonus is gone,
birthday bonus is gone,
now the log in bonus is gone,
you can't always just take and give nothing back,
and so it's perfectly okay for people to protest about it

Comments

Very well said!  Details Reply Post time 2021-4-27 02:47
totalmente de acuerdo, yo tengo poquito tiempo y ahora tengo que administrar bien mis puntos, sino pronto me quedaré sin nada  Details Reply Post time 2021-3-12 22:55
the people that care about posting new things in this forum are getting damaged, that cannot be fair...maybe we need to use our power to do something about it instead of saying ohhh its alright  Details Reply Post time 2021-3-11 10:44
This really sucks  Post time 2021-3-11 02:58
I totally agree.  Details Reply Post time 2021-3-7 15:20
I totally agree, soon when money we save from previous days will end this site will be dead  Details Reply Post time 2021-3-3 23:38
I explained with PM :))  Post time 2021-3-2 07:49
Reply Support 24 Not support 4

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-3 17:05
| Show all posts
reduce the price of the design so that the maximum is 100 GC, then everything will equalize and people will be satisfied.  Because it's really hard to collect these 400GC coins or 250 GC and most of the designs have such a price.

Comments

soy nueva y me a costado mucho aprender a usar la pagina, y ganar monedas, y como no sabia que podía ver mas patrones, escribí + de 1vez en los que si pude ver y me descontaron monedas, eso es injusto  Post time 2022-10-20 21:51
I agree with you! :D  Post time 2021-4-18 12:37
Totally agréé the patterns are too expensives  Post time 2021-4-12 21:36
There should indeed a maximum they can ask cause like some of us said some patterns are insain high and with the way we can collect/earn coins now it will take forever to get there. I don't have the i  Details Reply Post time 2021-4-7 20:53
I agree also.  Details Reply Post time 2021-3-31 04:58
I agree! Woven is also a joke that they can ask for 500 gold for a sample. nonsense.  Details Reply Post time 2021-3-19 14:50
Reply Support 18 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-2 04:47
| Show all posts
I'm a long time member of this forum and think it's disgraceful this bonus has been taken away, especially given the out right GREED of people posting things for 200GC and up.  I posted an entire ebook with LOTS of patterns and still kept it at 100 GC (and it was my own personal item I posted - didn't get it from another free site!).  Most people can't just sit at the computer for HOURS trying to get GC, especially you've also changed the frequency with which you can obtain GC for posts on uploads from 30 seconds to one minute.  I don't personally think this will encourage people to upload, especially if they rely on this site for items - many just don't have items to upload.  In case you  haven't noticed - the economy WORLD-WIDE is in the dumper.  JMHO, not looking to argue, just give my point of view.

Comments

totalmente de acuerdo  Details Reply Post time 2023-10-10 23:07
no entiendo, soy nueva, por subir patrones se gana algo? por eso sus valores tan altos?  Post time 2022-10-20 21:54
do not understand this bit- hard to have money, even daily task bonus seem not working now but prices going up very quick, some patterns now are more than 500c for repliants you taking 199c???  Post time 2021-3-14 22:12
Absolutely 1000% agree. The whole point of this site has essentially disappeared. I still have some coins that I can use but now I'm BEYOND picky about which ones I'll download (especially since they  Details Reply Post time 2021-3-7 16:26
I agree! I just saw a new pattern that's 500gc! The price gouging needs to get under control. This forum is going to die if they do not stop it.  Details Reply Post time 2021-3-6 22:19
I never upload any pattern more than 100gc but some of them are really greedy and make it costs 200gc, if they want to remove the daily gc they could consider removing the download cost too  Post time 2021-3-4 22:15
I agree with you, new pattern nowadays costs 150gc up and it's getting harder to earn gc, I'm working full-time and I can't keep on replying or posting stuff to earn gc  Post time 2021-3-4 22:12

Rate

Number of participants 2Gold Coins +4 Collapse Reason
Anna33 + 2 So true!! Well said!!
tinkerbellppl + 2 Glad someone say what all thinking

View Rating Log

Reply Support 16 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-3 02:00
| Show all posts
well,this forum sucks now
people will stop coming here and there will be no uploading new patterns because hardly anyone will have coins for downloads

what you have done to this forum, is simply put suicidal
Reply Support 12 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-1 23:16
| Show all posts
Instead of taking away our daily bonus, there could be some script change. The change would make it so a user can collect only once every 24 hours. This is why people are upset! That is a lot of coin to take away. You take away a lot of coins, but the prices of patterns is going up. I have seen too many single patterns being listed at 200-250 coins; and books and magazines are less. If prices are not controlled better or we do not get more incentive to come here every day, people will leave.

Comments

How to raise my user group and earn points  Post time 2023-7-18 07:32
10 reply will give you +50 gold coins as much as daily gold coins already ????  Post time 2021-3-2 07:50
I've been saying this for a LONG time - greed is running rampant on this site. I don't post anything over 100 GC and it has to be something that was EXPENSIVE for me!  Post time 2021-3-2 05:27
Reply Support 9 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-6 22:19
| Show all posts

I agree! I just saw a new pattern that's 500gc! The price gouging needs to get under control. This forum is going to die if they do not stop it.
Reply Support 8 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-3 00:50
| Show all posts
Edited by Miriafei at 2021-3-3 01:06

50 GC log in => gone
30, 199 GC download cost=> Still here, thanks for asking
Greed people=> :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol  250 GC, 300 GC for each contribution i post, I'll be rich!!!

Another dissapointment this year,  thank you  ¬¬
Reply Support 7 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-9 08:15
| Show all posts
Since replying is now the easiest way to earn coins, this site is going to be full of excessively unnecessary replies - more than it already is, to be honest.

Nowhere else have I seen spam effectively being promoted in this way.

Comments

Agreed! It's been a while since I last logged in and it's really surprising how quite a bit has changed.  Details Reply Post time 2021-5-9 06:33
Yes, that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Details Reply Post time 2021-3-22 02:54
Reply Support 6 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-3 23:49
| Show all posts
stop telling about those 10 answers for 50coins, it is  really stupid, how many times I can answer to patters I cannot even get ?;) how many I can visit to have 400 coins as some of them have this price? there is no possibility to do not repet answers on some as is finite quantity of patterns. to have one pattern for 200 I will have to visit 40 other, what possibility is I will not visit some again ;) do your maths...
Reply Support 5 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-1 23:50
| Show all posts
We have been getting tons of messages about this reward that has been disabled. BoingBoing just wanted to show that there are other ways for the users to get gold coins. Yes, this information is also at the Forum Bulletin but there are thousands of people who do not read the Forum Bulletin and may have seen this information for the first time at the Talk Forum.

We understand the users’ disappointment but due to the abuse of a bug lots of people had been logged in and out several times a day just to get the reward.

I think that to all bad action there is a reaction. The owner has decided to disable the reward. There is no point in being offensive to a moderator who is here to help.

Comments

soy nueva, y aun estoy aprendiendo, por lo que me ayudo un poco mas a entender el uso de la pagina lo que subiste, gracias por eso. lo que no entiendo es mala onda del resto que si sabe usar la pagina  Post time 2022-10-20 22:00
Reply Support 3 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-1 14:53
| Show all posts
Edited by yoongcy421 at 2021-3-1 15:48

I think taking away 50 all at once is really a lot, which is why people are unhappy..

Comments

There was abug on the daily bonus ... Some people get rich with this way... And now it is gone ... 10 reply will give you 50 gold coins already :))))  Post time 2021-3-2 07:56

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +50 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 50 :))))

View Rating Log

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-1 16:21
| Show all posts
And for all us poor people who was spending the daily coins on the patterns that people are putting on this site which we were gladly paying for will not be anymore so they miss out on coins too not just us its all about give and take is it not.

Comments

How to upgrade the user group and earn points  Details Reply Post time 2023-7-18 07:29
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-1 17:05
| Show all posts
As if generating income for website owners by watching and clicking ads is nothing. :lol
Reprimanding visitors is rather creative strategy to keep this income coming.

Comments

Yes, it was insulting and a some rude, especially from the moderator.  Post time 2021-3-2 19:44
There was a lengthy "lecture" at the beginning of the post that was later deleted. It was quite rude and reprimanding. You probably have not seen it.  Details Reply Post time 2021-3-2 09:08
It is irrelevant Dear LindaWpy... There was a bug on our daily bonus and we cancelled thats all :))) Some people get rich with daily gold coinses...  Post time 2021-3-2 07:52
Reply Support 1 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-2 02:57
| Show all posts
Edited by Puppy at 2021-3-2 04:27

It's a shame, but now instead of the Log in bonus, you need to use the hour bonus ten times (and watch ads ten times).

Comments

Yep, I saw that. Some would say ...greedy!  Details Reply Post time 2021-11-6 21:20
...(and watch ads ten times)... Why? Use an Ad-Blocker!!!  Details Reply Post time 2021-3-30 22:46
Reply Support 1 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-2 04:15
| Show all posts
Muchas gracias por la informacion
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-2 04:33
| Show all posts
I have no way of getting coins. No login bonus and no tasks (because first task is to upload avatar and it's broken. Been this way for several months and nobody care to fix it).

Comments

How to upgrade the user group and earn points  Post time 2023-7-18 07:28
Activate email task will give you 200 coins  Post time 2021-6-10 21:04
Hourly bonus?, reply bonus, uploading patterns, uploading own finished works will get you "earn gold coins" :)))  Post time 2021-3-2 07:58
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-19 08:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.119281 sec., 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list