Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
Author: BoingBoing
Collapse the left

How to get coins 2021

[Copy link]
Post time: 2021-3-2 04:47
| Show all posts
I'm a long time member of this forum and think it's disgraceful this bonus has been taken away, especially given the out right GREED of people posting things for 200GC and up.  I posted an entire ebook with LOTS of patterns and still kept it at 100 GC (and it was my own personal item I posted - didn't get it from another free site!).  Most people can't just sit at the computer for HOURS trying to get GC, especially you've also changed the frequency with which you can obtain GC for posts on uploads from 30 seconds to one minute.  I don't personally think this will encourage people to upload, especially if they rely on this site for items - many just don't have items to upload.  In case you  haven't noticed - the economy WORLD-WIDE is in the dumper.  JMHO, not looking to argue, just give my point of view.

Comments

totalmente de acuerdo  Details Reply Post time 2023-10-10 23:07
no entiendo, soy nueva, por subir patrones se gana algo? por eso sus valores tan altos?  Post time 2022-10-20 21:54
do not understand this bit- hard to have money, even daily task bonus seem not working now but prices going up very quick, some patterns now are more than 500c for repliants you taking 199c???  Post time 2021-3-14 22:12
Absolutely 1000% agree. The whole point of this site has essentially disappeared. I still have some coins that I can use but now I'm BEYOND picky about which ones I'll download (especially since they  Details Reply Post time 2021-3-7 16:26
I agree! I just saw a new pattern that's 500gc! The price gouging needs to get under control. This forum is going to die if they do not stop it.  Details Reply Post time 2021-3-6 22:19
I never upload any pattern more than 100gc but some of them are really greedy and make it costs 200gc, if they want to remove the daily gc they could consider removing the download cost too  Post time 2021-3-4 22:15
I agree with you, new pattern nowadays costs 150gc up and it's getting harder to earn gc, I'm working full-time and I can't keep on replying or posting stuff to earn gc  Post time 2021-3-4 22:12

Rate

Number of participants 2Gold Coins +4 Collapse Reason
Anna33 + 2 So true!! Well said!!
tinkerbellppl + 2 Glad someone say what all thinking

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support 16 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-2 09:08
| Show all posts
Edited by LindaWpy at 2021-3-2 09:13
LindaWpy 2021-3-1 17:05
As if generating income for website owners by watching and clicking ads is nothing.
Reprimandin ...
"It is irrelevant Dear LindaWpy... There was a bug on our daily bonus and we cancelled thats all :))) Some people get rich with daily gold coinses...  [color=rgb(153, 153, 153) !important]Post time 2021-3-2 07:52" - There was a lengthy "lecture" at the beginning of the post that was later deleted. It was quite rude and reprimanding. You probably have not seen it. "and we cancelled thats all :))) " - I am happy for you.

Comments

Some people got rich with the Daily Gold Coins, and which is why the site has canceled them for all of us.  Post time 2021-3-2 20:02
I didn't mean it to be reprimanding or rude, and I apologize if it felt that way.  Post time 2021-3-2 09:25
That was my fault. English is not my native, and I can't read tones well. I got very upset about getting the 100th pm about "no way to earn gold" and people still asking why they don't get the 50gc.   Post time 2021-3-2 09:25
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-2 13:43
| Show all posts
Thank you for the info! Very useful!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-2 16:49
| Show all posts
Thank you for the info!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-2 16:58
| Show all posts
Am talking about this one more time just to set the record straight I come to this site daily to get my coins WHY dont I stay because it takes me weeks to save up my coins to buy just one magazine that I would like to buy so I don't stay long as there is lots of patterns that I would like to buy but because I want that overpriced mag I wait not all of us can buy patterns and kits to post here that's why we are here to get wonderful patterns so when me coins are gone so will I am going to miss coming here as it use to be a great place to get patterns that I could not buy with real money and now we do have to pay with real money just to get enough coins you have gone the same way as the other site and that is a shame.
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-2 17:12
| Show all posts
fazlasıyla yorucu saatlerce yorum yaz, 250 altına bır pdf zor zor indir. kısıtlama sınır getırılebılır bu daha iyi olur

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-2 18:02
| Show all posts
Thanks for the info

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-2 19:02
| Show all posts
Edited by yoongcy421 at 2021-3-2 19:03
jenny7 2021-3-2 16:58
Am talking about this one more time just to set the record straight I come to this site daily to get ...

I dont know if it's against the rules, but I have some magazines to share (not from this site). I cannot PM you, maybe you can PM me your email or something. I know how hard it is to save coins..

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-3 00:50
| Show all posts
Edited by Miriafei at 2021-3-3 01:06

50 GC log in => gone
30, 199 GC download cost=> Still here, thanks for asking
Greed people=> :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol  250 GC, 300 GC for each contribution i post, I'll be rich!!!

Another dissapointment this year,  thank you  ¬¬
Reply Support 7 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-3-3 01:16
| Show all posts
This is a shame! I don't know how bugs work and i don't want to find out about it either, but one might be right to think that people clever enough to run a site like this would be able to fix it without collateral damage. This reflection only take me to the point that all members in the group are being punished for what other people did and also, (not offense intended) for the inability to fix the root of the problem.  If any member here had real money enough to buy patterns, probably that's what we will do, but that was the charm of this place. For some of us, it is no use on logging in daily and not being able to access the patterns because, we can't accomplish the tasks proposed. Thanks for the information anyway, but not many choices left.
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-28 18:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.090905 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list