| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Author: patorresz
Collapse the left

[Skill Help] How do you organize your patterns?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2013-5-30 12:28
| Show all posts

Yep I agree. But that is because all mine is cd or externals for stoage. Never did this XS as a main hobby.
As for The others, the only front copy I keep out is of the sets and what's hot now, when you do have a collection purrrring right down to a folder with FC and all Vol. #s issue date meg and man. then you do the small picture, one right next to another 9 per page still need to see it lol that way speed glance you can go yep pattern lady baby and 2 dogs 1933.... then hit the comp. to get it.

Are all mine like this? naaa only what I do most but I do plan on getting XS better than spool 3 mix run now... yes that is written on the plastic cover.

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-8-10 03:20
| Show all posts
Great tips, I have an external hard drive, but rarely remember to back up.  So far I don't have many charts on my computer.  Mostly I print them out, and file in a folder by subject.  I like to have a copy to mark up, so I always print two.  Now I must get off...ha ha

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-11-10 02:24
| Show all posts
En disco duro por carpetas segun diseñador

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-11-17 13:36
| Show all posts
It amazes me how every one is so organized ! All I do I make a folder with a subject like for baby. Then I make another folder inside that folder like ( booties) or  ( hats) And I make the pattern that I use the most up on top. Lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-11-17 13:36
| Show all posts
It amazes me how every one is so organized ! All I do I make a folder with a subject like for baby. Then I make another folder inside that folder like ( booties) or  ( hats) And I make the pattern that I use the most up on top. Lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-11-19 23:33
| Show all posts
On the computer- in folders of designer and then subfolders by design. For the hard copy versions- in sleeves in three ring binders- by designer.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-11-22 03:37
| Show all posts
Yo uso google drive lo archivo en carpetas según el diseñador y subcarpetas según el tema de cada patrón. Hago un archivo de respaldo en una memoria que compre para esto de 60 GB.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-12-2 12:24
| Show all posts
I don't really. I just have a bunch saved on my computer.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-12-2 20:47
| Show all posts
I have my thicker charts paper clipped still waiting for a folder and then everything is put into plastic drawers divided by kits, books, magazine, and so on. Floss is stored in floss containers placed on top, I usually gather floss into a baggie for a chart and put the name on the baggie and place it into a need to start drawer with the fabric. Needless to say that drawer is full as well.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2013-12-7 05:43
| Show all posts
On the computer I have them sorted by designer AND chart name. Currently I have 15 projects that are pending: Each is in a plastic envelope or small tote with hard copy of pattern in plastic sheets with fabric AND all the floss, buttons and embellishments. A few of the totes hold several projects by the same designer with all the things needed for each project in the same tote. One example is: Just Nan I have a)Flowering Crown, b)Cat in and out, c)Silver needle stitcher, and d)Red Hat Stitcher.

It took along time to get all the supplies together. Unfortunately now I have lost interest :( so I'm coloring some posters with markers hoping to get the cross stitching mojo bug back soon.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-30 01:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060260 sec., 11 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list