Forgot password?
 Register
View: 212|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

Need help to download pattern

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-2-2 01:51
| Show all posts |Read mode
I am new and confused.  I want to download a pattern that I found.  How do I do that?  Can someone just send it to me instead of downloading?  It is called Great Expectations which is a cross stitch picture of cats and mailboxes.  Thank you in advance.

Post time: 2016-2-2 08:35
| Show all posts
Hi & welcome  No one can download or send it to you  Read the rules, I believe you may have to get to level 1 before you can download, but if you find patterns you like, you can save them to Favorites to avoid searching for them later on.  

Here is the download law  Go to the pattern you want and click on the link.  You will see -50 or however much the pattern costs, then click on the link again and it will take out the download cost of -30, then the pattern will pop up and you can save it to your hard drive.  I will send you some gold coins to help you get started  You should comment on the work of others and rate them.  The rating doesn't cost you anything, it's free and the more you do for others, the more they will do for you.  Remember to go into "tasks" every day to get your points which will help you build up your gold coins to buy patterns.  Any questions, don't hesitate to ask  Most people are friendly here.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2016-2-4 08:46
| Show all posts
The pattern that I want does not have a download cost.  Is that correct?  And thank you very much for replying.  I did download the pattern but it is not a good scan since some of the pattern is missing and the lines do not align for the multiple pages.

Comments

some patterns are free but there is a 30 gc download. If it's not a good copy, go to the problem site and tell a moderator.  Post time 2016-2-6 08:24

Use magic Report

Post time: 2016-2-9 18:40
| Show all posts
All downloads cost you some gold coins. Just because you see the word "Free" doesn't mean it's free on here but if you searched for that same chart or pattern on other sites you'd probably find it was already free and someone downloaded it, is now sharing it on Pindiy and charging coins for it.
For example, Ralvery is a knitting and crochet site with free patterns. Pindiy users download those patterns, post them on here with the word "Free" in the title. If you download it on here you're charged 30 gold coins. But if you had checked to see on Ralvery if it was free first, you would have just saved yourself coins. Am I making any sense? lol

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 02:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051447 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list