Search
Hot search: AR doll Spanish Free russian
Author: Turquoise
Collapse the left

Announcement! For your security!!!

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time: 2023-4-17 11:01
| Show all posts

I will try to explain what happened... Our site seems “not secure” only we dont refuse pay for the sertificate..
we have lot of Anti-virus and good codes/software for our sites securities
Now your device setting not allow what you want to download not secure sites...
You have to change our site settings from your device... there are several options for do that
* Click to “Not secure” words on the browser , you will go to directly site settings change everthing for allow  
Especially pop-up directions
**Settings /security and confidentional / site settings/ pop-up and directions/  Sites allowed to send popups and use redirects / Add "www.pindiy.com "
Also Look at these posts in free talk section :
https://www.pindiy.com/thread-573358-1-1.html
https://www.pindiy.com/thread-573365-1-1.html

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-4-18 09:00
| Show all posts
it was some time that it didn't happen, but now they are up to it again.
Captura de Pantalla 2023-04-17 a la(s) 20.58.01.png

Comments

Banned This IP but , It can be again in the future please dont worry  Post time 2023-4-18 22:15
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-4-19 06:44
| Show all posts
Thank you for letting me know

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-4-19 07:35
| Show all posts
I can' t buy pdf, or put them in favourites because the site don't open the window for make these things

Comments

I will try to explain what happened... Our site seems “not secure” only we dont refuse pay for the sertificate.. we have lot of Anti-virus and good codes/software for our sites securities Now your  Details Reply Post time 2023-4-19 21:13

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-4-19 13:25
| Show all posts
Здравствуйте. С моего профиля теперь не получается закачать ни один шаблон. Монет для этого достаточно, но загрузка просто висит и ничего не происходит. Пробовала на разных шаблонах. В чем причина, помогите пожалуйста!

Comments

Попытаюсь объяснить, что произошло... Наш сайт кажется "небезопасным", только мы не отказываемся от оплаты сер  Details Reply Post time 2023-4-19 21:14

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2023-4-19 21:13
| Show all posts
Silvanadolls

Login/Register to enlarge
2023-4-19 01:35

I can' t buy pdf, or put them in favourites because the site don't open the window for make these th ...

I will try to explain what happened... Our site seems “not secure” only we dont refuse pay for the sertificate..
we have lot of Anti-virus and good codes/software for our sites securities
Now your device setting not allow what you want to download not secure sites...
You have to change our site settings from your device... there are several options for do that
**Settings /security and confidentional / site settings/ pop-up and directions/  Sites allowed to send popups and use redirects / Add "www.pindiy.com "
*** Please click o “not secure” words on the address bar ... Site settings ... Pop ups and directions should be allow  + Unsafe content shoud be allow for our site
Also Look at these posts in free talk section :

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2023-4-19 21:14
| Show all posts
Ksushapohydusha

2023-4-19 07:25

Здравствуйте. С моего профиля теперь не получается зак ...

Попытаюсь объяснить, что произошло... Наш сайт кажется "небезопасным", только мы не отказываемся от оплаты сертификата..
у нас есть много антивирусов и хороших кодов / программного обеспечения для наших ценных бумаг
Теперь настройки вашего устройства не позволяют тому, что вы хотите, загружать небезопасные сайты...
Вы должны изменить настройки нашего сайта со своего устройства... для этого есть несколько вариантов
**Настройки / безопасность и конфиденциальность / настройки сайта / всплывающие окна и направления / Сайты, которым разрешено отправлять всплывающие окна и использовать перенаправления / Добавить «www.pindiy.com»
*** Пожалуйста, нажмите o «небезопасные» слова в адресной строке ... Настройки сайта ... Всплывающие окна и направления должны быть разрешены + Небезопасный контент должен быть разрешен для нашего сайта
Также посмотрите на эти сообщения в разделе бесплатных разговоров:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-4-20 09:12
| Show all posts
Turquoise

2023-4-19 21:13

I will try to explain what happened... Our site seems “not secure” only we dont refuse pay for t ...

Thank you,  but I don't want chance my options on my phone.
Pindiy worked well until last days.
Now pindiy must find the problem and solve it because so many accounts there have these problems.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2023-5-2 00:46
| Show all posts
Hi, I just saw the box on the bottom right site that says that someone from the United States logged into my account...
Last login location 172.71.160.115 - United States
Last login time 2023-5-1 22:21

I'm from Germany, so this should not be right

Comments

Please dont worry... They will not touch your account, gold coins or credit... They try to hack our site... It happened lot of account (even mine account billion times ) We put this country chancing  Details Reply Post time 2023-5-2 20:21

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2023-5-2 20:21
| Show all posts
buggynuffi

2023-5-1 18:46

Hi, I just saw the box on the bottom right site that says that someone from the United States logged ...

Please dont worry... They will not touch your account, gold coins or credit... They try to hack our site... It happened lot of account (even mine account billion times )

We put this country chancing control for that ...  Please dont worry and enjot the site !! we will handle it backround :D:victory:

Thank you so much for let me know !!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-23 22:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.102489 sec., 22 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list