[Copy link]
Post time: 2015-3-12 06:50
| Show all posts

Login/Register to enlarge
SexyMinnieMouse

2015-3-10 15:04

I s there anyone here
i  had to go see  the occologist.. today.. so im  a bit off track..  from tre ...

I m sicker than tobys butt lmaoooooooooooooo
I had radiation and  chemo.. they had to give it  to me..  My  occologist.. says  were  gonna fry the  varmites out of me one way or another   lmaooooooooooo

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-12 06:52
| Show all posts

Hilly

2015-3-10 06:57

Great idea, thanks!

welcome to the InN Crowd Hilly make yourself  at home.. any  questions one of  us will help you out.. enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-12 07:03
| Show all posts
How are you doing SMM?:) Having problems with a very slow server tonight - don't know if it is my end or not;P So my surfing the site may be cut off.........................:'(

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-12 08:33
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-3-9 18:27

well I'm gonna tell you here...  I dont want anyone go frenzy on it.. nore do i want you to  chang ...

Well Sundrop if you know some personally.. Ill bring some  nuns up there with heavy artillery lmao.. Then I can ruffle and rattle me tail feathers if that would help.. NO more Banana jobs for me for a while.. he  can fend for him  self  for awhile.. ROTHFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Oh Lord love a duck I dont think  hes gonna want  me up there.. cause I can  get such a potty mouth on  me. I  just  being on my bet behavior.. besides i think up there they  have lost count, how many sins i have lmaooooooooooooo

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-12 08:36
| Show all posts
Oh,,,I found al the pieces of the pattern.. so I am going ot make  it out to  be a print up pattern for all of u.. depends who wants one..  and ill send it  to you all.. it a piece of cake

Comments

Well done SMM - I'd love a copy of it! No you're not alone - it' just that some of us are asleep when you come online because of the time differences.................. we'll catch up with you later...  Post time 2015-3-13 04:08

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-13 03:13
| Show all posts
Lordie lordie love a duck.. half the time i come on here.. I  feel I am talking to my self.. lmaoooooooooo Never know who is reading what I am saying..  But it  gives me more texting experience..  the only  thing  is i don't  get  poinst for being funny   LOL LOL ????

Comments

Don't worry about it SMM - it's taken me ages to gather a few more point since making level 3 but what-the-heck.............. just cruise along and enjoy yourself...... with your mates on here!!  Post time 2015-3-13 06:00
too be quiet honest i am at 153 points rothlmaooooooooooo duh woe is me .. glad your here  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-13 04:31
None of us do SMM.................. anyways. who need points.............. being funny or entertaining or just communicating is enough..........................  Post time 2015-3-13 04:09

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-13 04:31
| Show all posts

SexyMinnieMouse

2015-3-12 14:13

Lordie lordie love a duck.. half the time i come on here.. I  feel I am talking to my self.. lmaoooo ...

too be  quiet honest i am at 153 points
rothlmaooooooooooo  duh woe is me  .. glad your  here

Comments

Minnie you need to look it up, would love to see you there  Post time 2015-3-18 03:32
umm I read the note that your interested in Donnas room.. I have the connection to that person to get you in.. just give me the pink room nicks.. Im sure they will know you all ..and ill get it to  Post time 2015-3-13 04:34

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-13 06:02
| Show all posts

debrapresley

2015-3-6 20:39

Never been on a forum with so many restrictions,editing and deleted posts ...and I haven't even cu ...

i  read your thread.. i hear you.. its worse than Tobbies ass rothflmao... but  i think you jumped a level  this week didnt you.. me I  had chemo and radiation  earlier this week... No need to panic.. or feel bad for me what so ever debra..Ive  been dealing well with it  mentally.. and its long a story.. but  i am in good care reguardless

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-13 08:01
| Show all posts
Thanks so much for remembering us here in the good ole USA

Comments

Butterweed cute avatar you have so i take it your a knitter.. what are you knitting at present.. I'm way in the boonies way up on the map by Jamesbay.. iIm in the james bay frontier.. and very close  Details Reply Post time 2015-3-14 04:56

Use magic Report

Post time: 2015-3-14 04:56
| Show all posts

butterweed

2015-3-12 19:01

Thanks so much for remembering us here in the good ole USA

Butterweed cute avatar you have so i take it your a knitter.. what are you knitting at present..
I'm way in the boonies way up on the map by  Jamesbay.. iIm in the james bay frontier.. and  very close to The Ring Of Fire..  THATS Diamonds... gold.. silver.. Iron..nickle.. even  Talc Power. I am surrounded by over  200 lakes.. lots of forest..  bears.. deers  moose. beavers.. I even  had a groundhog...whose been  kicking around my place ever summer for the past 12 years.. seen even her babies.. but they  don't stay.. Just mama.  lots of  camp grounds..  ppls who own cottages from down south.. are here to..  The great outdoors.. I can see the stars clear at  night..  no smog.. But id be lying if I dont miss some times the bigger cities. but then i have to take a bus..  no more trains  come in our area.. Harper  messed with that up for us..its about 4-5 hours to the closes  city to me.  Oh well such is life... I would love to s  hop the big cities.. but to live in one  did that when I was younger.. I  raised my  kids up here the best thing i ever did .. woot woot..
  Um whats every one working on.. I'm making  2 inch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.. I am making a set of 4 I'm on the  12 set..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-10 05:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073614 sec., 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list